• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

zkylon

zkylewd
So that explains the emotionless face.

9/10
Changed my mind. It's a 10/10 now. :p
aww aren't you nice :3

funny dude 6/10
image.php

your avatar's so fitting with the comment... "ehhhh I'll just give it a 6..." lol

not a big fan of pinnocchio but let's round it up over humorous factors and balance it with my local currency and it's a 6.5/10

zkylon

zkylewd
My favorite one of yours as of late. 9.5/10

what is it from? Looks like Ergo Proxy or something.
thanks, it's an edited (didn't do much tbh, just color and minor touch ups) still of kusanagi from the movie the sky crawlers. really good movie if you like the slow brooding/poignant meditative style of beyond the clouds and jin-roh and stuff like that.

ergo proxy I have it somewhere but never managed to get around watching it. I usually enjoy movies more than series so it takes me a while to fire up one, unless it's paranoia agent aka the best shit ever

also I like comets and I like space so it's an 8 for you.

edit: shit got another post in between. I remember doing transparency on your avatar and then someone beating me to the punch heh. I still really like that pic, so 9/10

thanks, it's an edited (didn't do much tbh, just color and minor touch ups) still of kusanagi from the movie the sky crawlers. really good movie if you like the slow brooding/poignant meditative style of beyond the clouds and jin-roh and stuff like that.

ergo proxy I have it somewhere but never managed to get around watching it. I usually enjoy movies more than series so it takes me a while to fire up one, unless it's paranoia agent aka the best shit ever

also I like comets and I like space so it's an 8 for you.

edit: shit got another post in between. I remember doing transparency on your avatar and then someone beating me to the punch heh. I still really like that pic, so 9/10

7.5/10, where's it from?

zkylon

zkylewd
10/10.
165999-3335347738_86dc54b74a.jpg

This shot, right? Beuatiful.
oh right, yeah, a couple frames later but yeah

took two shots of it, first's very similar to that one but the one I went with I liked it more because she looked kind of determined in her brokenness. the whole shot is really good, that background's such a mess of beautiful things (like the ornate chair and hanger thignie and the paintings), just like she is, I really like it.

had a lot of stills from other scenes too, that movie's really pretty

zkylon

zkylewd
hugh jackman + cigar = superhot 9/10

also lazyfool I thought you had edited some pic from that space sandra bullock movie (I feel really bad about not remembering the name right now lol)

lol, I did, gravity

haven't watched it yet but cuaron's made some badass flicks so far so gotta get to it

also something about that pic makes hayley look kinda old and I don't stand for old, 4/10. I think it's the hat.

Go see it. It's a really good film. However, try not to set the bar too high or you'll be disappointed.

10/10
What a beautiful avatar.

About that Hayley pic, I think it's her face. :p

Top Bottom