• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

NinjaBoiX

The pretty face is ruined by a too eccentric haircut.

5/10
Dammit, why did you just change your avatar? That one you just had of Tilda Swinton with the super crazy hair would've been the perfect avy quote to reply with. :p

I like this one, probably the best one you've had.

8/10

P.S. Hayley's mental hairdo's are part of the appeal, some of her recent ones have been particularly out there! But her hair in my current avy is just a fairly normal side bun. I don't see the crazy.

Different strokes I guess. ;)

Dammit, why did you just change your avatar? That one you just had of Tilda Swinton with the super crazy hair would've been the perfect avy quote to reply with. :p

I like this one, probably the best one you've had.

8/10

P.S. Hayley's mental hairdo's are part of the appeal, some of her recent ones have been particularly out there! But her hair in my current avy is just a fairly normal side bun. I don't see the crazy.

Different strokes I guess. ;)

Thanks! I really like it, too. I hesitated between this one and a more refined version but it doesn't look as good in small sizes:

thorgal-tome-28-:-kriss-de-valnor-2534.jpg

I'm a fan of that comic-book, everyone with even a remote interest in science fantasy or Norse mythology should read it.

If you liked my previous avatar, watch Jim Jarmusch's Only Lovers Left Alive. It's a super slow film but the actors and atmosphere are gorgeous (plus, speaking of Norse mythology, it has Tom Hiddleston aka Loki from the Thor movies)

Foxix Von

I don't know what it is about it but I like it. 7.5/10
Feels kind of mismatched.

Also just kind of unappealing in general, if not outright ugly. A terrible mixture of awful, new Simpsons art and a bad sports avatar. Having been around here for nearly seven years your avatar is unfortunately the only one I've ever actively disliked with any notable passion. My apologies for being blunt.

It does however have the distinction of likely being the only instance of me rating an avatar a zero.

0/10

Coreda

Lol, btw when did your handle change? 8/10

I like it, mainly due to that time all your posts were changed by mods. Worked in such a creepy way.

Top Bottom