• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Zombine

Banned
Coreda what's going on with this one the face is kinda... smudgey? Also it still faces the wrong way. Also what's over the shoulder? Wearing a quiver of arrows or something?

I don't love it D:

0/0 you won GAF. That's a perfect score Brakke.

NinjaBoiX

8/10, I miss the shades.

(I get the joke but still...)
Blonde doesn't look half bad either.
She's done it some crazy colours recently:

F5Gby3D.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like it. Kind of reminds me of MF DOOM. 8/10
I think I rated this already, but time for a second opinion.

7.5/10. Milk is good, personified milk is unique.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It is what it is, man.

Also, 8/10. One for each eye!

EDIT: OH SNAP. No idea what it is. I kind of dig the jelly hair though. 8/10 too.
7/10

Interesting. Looks like my old CRT TV having a fit and not working right. It's one of a kind for sure.

MR4001

Five out of ten - need to be rid of those artifacts.

Is mine too risque - am I risking a ban? Got a censored version ready just in case:

RAhcOPK.png

NB: Sprite is from Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015.

Edit: 'Images presenting exposed genitalia [...] are not allowed.' Yeah... I ain't risking it! Original is here - warning pixel willy on show: http://i.imgur.com/6tshiwz.png

Coreda

8"/10"

Seriously doubt the mods would care. The duck is super cute though :)

Putting it out there that Tizoc's avy by FillerB is boss. Rate this next instead.

nCLDdc9.png

Top Bottom