• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That pixelart gif is quite something, isn't it? It looks kinda weird when it's flipped horizontally, but overall it's good. 8.5/10
Should I flip it back? I actually agonized over that decision for a good ten minutes at least, lol.

Still cute. Who even is that 9/10

Should I flip it back? I actually agonized over that decision for a good ten minutes at least, lol.

Still cute. Who even is that 9/10
I think it's up to you how you want to put it. I'm not sure if flip it back would be any better, really.

And it's Mary Elizabeth Winstead in my avatar :)

Though MGSV broke my heart, this is still a really great pixelart rendition of Snake.

10/10

Ehhhhhh/10

I think it's up to you how you want to put it. I'm not sure if flip it back would be any better, really.

And it's Mary Elizabeth Winstead in my avatar :)

Ehhhhhh/10

Glad I wasn't the only one after asking the same question last time!

Anyway, 7.5/10. It's a bit dark/cluttered.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
9/10
It could only be improved if the dog was doing the "Night at the Roxbury" head bop.

Übermatik;180436692 said:
I'm not sure what it is... I mean, I feel like there's a reference/message I'm not getting. That and the art style's weird... 6/10, points for slightly unsettling expression.
This avatar is OK but it is kind of boring.

7.5/10

Foxix Von

6.5/10

Even when specifically looking it over, it took me a good few seconds to figure out what it was. It's stylish, but I imagine it'd just look like a blob of pixels on the average glance.

I feel like I haven't seen enough of the show to understand what the hell caused that. Weird, but sure, the show is good so... 7.5/9... I guess?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Übermatik;181340494 said:
Weird, glitchy, dark... kinda cool, but a bit messy. 7/10
How can you go wrong with a dog in sunglasses

10/10

Top Bottom