• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

jetsetrez

This doesn't play at all on mobile. No idea what I'm looking at. It's a video game? Cool colors but can't really offer much here.

5/10 for illegibility on mobile.
Clearly, evidence of bad taste! It's Rez. I looked at it on mobile and it looks perfectly legible to me, but Rez is very much abstract so I guess I can see that if you aren't already familiar with it.

What is yours? It looks like it could either be something from CD ROM multimedia Bible adventure game, or some kind of Age of Empires f2p knockoff. 5/10 because I don't know what it is and it isn't aesthetically pleasing.

Brakke

Banned
Never played Rez, never had a PS2. Loved Child of Eden though, and it looks like Rez was released as a 360 downloadable? Might just check it out.

Your blind spot is Ogre Battle 64, my friend. Available on Wii VC if you got it. My most favorite game ever. The avatar is two different wizards getting gay regular married. I'm not thrilled with the rainbow flags, will probably go back to my standard soon.

jetsetrez

Ahh, hah, nice! I loved Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis for GBA. Congrats on their marriage. :)

And yeah, Rez was DC, PS2, and 360. The 360 version is outstanding. The definition of synaesthesia.

Coreda

beansq2ort.png

2/5 magic beans.

zkylon

zkylewd
lol that's a cool "review"

not a fan of non 120x100 avatars, and i find the lights on the back distracting, so 2/5

I too have limited time to play video games, so in a way, your avatar speaks directly to me, but I don't understand why there's an antlion in a circle made out of balls. I can't relate to that.

7/10

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I too have limited time to play video games, so in a way, your avatar speaks directly to me, but I don't understand why there's an antlion in a circle made out of balls. I can't relate to that.

7/10
7.5/10. Cute. I like the lights in the background.

Brakke

Banned
Coreda what's going on with this one the face is kinda... smudgey? Also it still faces the wrong way. Also what's over the shoulder? Wearing a quiver of arrows or something?

I don't love it D:

Top Bottom