• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raw after WM |OT| Suplex City Bitch!

CBY1yHqVEAAzAWc.jpg

The night Cole ded.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Steph is the best.

Steph looking a bit leathery. Like an old shoe. Ok maybe not that bad but getting there.

You probably aren't as old as her and look far worse than her.

NYR

I also love how the non wrestler of the commentary team actually took the bump
Got the most heat, this crowd is ICE HOT right now, they knew it would go over.

Booker T would lead to Lesner face turn to die.

JBL cheers for Lesner, doesn't make any sense.

There's something a little uncomfortable about Stephanie's position in the Brock storyline right now. I dunno if it's cos it is good or cos it is bad. HHH should be out there, I don't think I'm into the woman v sadistic man dynamic.

How can we cut to Cena now after this?

Hopefully further Brock developments later - I mean they put this segment and the fake out match in the middle for a good reason, hopefully.

It'd be cool if they were working us about the suspension and he doesn't actually go away yet.

NYR

Brock being limited dates is the best, if he showed up every week and did that it would get stale over time. This way it really is a freak show attraction.
Let's not drink the kool-aid. Part timers do more damage then good to the business. They should strive to put together the best roster every night. Your argument is like saying Lebron shouldn't play every game because it wouldn't be special.

Top Bottom