• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raw after WM |OT| Suplex City Bitch!

No you're not. All too often I think people enjoy the Raw after Mania just to see talent get humiliated. I mean, how can someone really enjoy a "New Day sucks" chant? All three members are talented and underutilized, like pretty much every black wrestler to grace WWE.
They've been getting that chant for a while, the stable sucks. Turn heel or leave it behind.

iMax

CBY1OTRUQAACQfj.jpg:large

goodnight sweet prince

Maddocks

Brock being limited dates is the best, if he showed up every week and did that it would get stale over time. This way it really is a freak show attraction.

DominoKid

No you're not. All too often I think people enjoy the Raw after Mania just to see talent get humiliated. I mean, how can someone really enjoy a "New Day sucks" chant? All three members are talented and underutilized, like pretty much every black wrestler to grace WWE.

it's a shit gimmick and none of the people involved are that good.

jett

D-Member
He is never going to be full time. That would be a waste of papah.

He's not wrestling till Summerslam.

He is not full time. He has limited dates.

Gotta let Seth get a few months as champ while Bork works his way back up the mountain. Bork about to get Stone Cold levels of over as a held back face.

He works a limited schedule. He usually comes back around Summerslam, leaves again, then comes back again during Royal Rumble.

Well you all sure told me. :p

Kinjo

Neo Member
JBL and Booker T took bumps for years and now they're dying because the announcers table fell on them
nice

Top Bottom