• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Acrid is like WUH

SX150.jpg

The pizza and beer were so gooooood

G9ZS9.jpg

VIDEO GAMES.

Bwqln.jpg

Sorry if the pictures are gigantic, posting them from my phone.

Who turned out to be a 14 year-old hispanic girl and why didn't see kill you?

My brother was selling his phone on Craigslist and whenever you meet someone from there, you want to have some backup.

It was a 4"11' hispanic girl and she just shyly gave us the money, took the phone, and left.

Chuckie

My brother was selling his phone on Craigslist and whenever you meet someone from there, you want to have some backup.

It was a 4"11' hispanic girl and she just shyly gave us the money, took the phone, and left.

Good for you and your bro. Although I did expect a crazier story about some Hispanic Hit-girl with a huge knife.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

At least it was someone you could intimidate :O

There was a terrible thing that happened here in relation to Craigslist. A pregnant woman went to buy baby clothes from another woman, and the seller ended up cutting the baby straight out of her stomach and rushed the baby to the hospital while leaving the woman to die.

There was a terrible thing that happened here in relation to Craigslist. A pregnant woman went to buy baby clothes from another woman, and the seller ended up cutting the baby straight out of her stomach and rushed the baby to the hospital while leaving the woman to die.

When I was in Japan, there was a story in the news about a guy who hired an english tutor (specifically seeking former JET Americans), then killed the woman who took the job.

Basically the lesson is, never go anywhere alone.

Chuckie

When I was in Japan, there was a story in the news about a guy who hired an english tutor (specifically seeking former JET Americans), then killed the woman who took the job.

Basically the lesson is, never go anywhere alone.

Every day I go on Neogaf I read something(s) that fuck up my mood.

Puddles

Banned
Fuck buying anything in a parking lot.

You pick stuff up from the seller's house. If they won't give you an address, you don't buy from that person. That way if the item turns out to be a dud, you know where the seller lives.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Every day I go on Neogaf I read something(s) that fuck up my mood.

:<

Fuck buying anything in a parking lot.

You pick stuff up from the seller's house. If they won't give you an address, you don't buy from that person. That way if the item turns out to be a dud, you know where the seller lives.

Go to a place where you could potentially be alone with them? Fuck that, I'd meet in a crowded area. A Starbucks or something.

Not that I would ever do such a thing, anyway...

Puddles

Banned
Go to a place where you could potentially be alone with them? Fuck that, I'd meet in a crowded area. A Starbucks or something.

Not that I would ever do such a thing, anyway...

The thing about Craigslist is that people are too timid and don't want to offend people.

Let them know straight up: "My roommates know I'm coming, and they have your address and phone number." Tell them that you'll need to see a driver's license before you hand them any money.

Do everything you can to scare away scammers. Honest sellers will still deal with you.

leadbelly

Banned
No, but an overrated one.

It's my favourite FF game. I love the story in the game. I know a lot of people prefer FF6, but I personally thought FF7 was a deeper and more mature game.

It's funny actually because when I said that in this thread people stated that FF6 is just as mature, and I understand perfectly their point, but I guess I'm not entirely talking about what happens in the game as such. FF6 certainly has adult themes, it's just that I noticed that the dialogue and subject matter was dealt with in a more restrained manner.

I'll also point out that I played FF7 before FF6

Chuckie

I don't like pizza or beer.

Yeah, I know. You hate me again. XD

Your assumption is very correct sir!

Are there things you do like? Serious question..... I've seen you saying 'I hate/don't like' a lot of things in this thread... pizza, beer, sour candy, Gwen, kittens.. and some more.

What rocks your boat? Say you could have a awesome evening:

Who would be your date? (a celeb for instance)
What would you drink?
What would you ear?
What position would you do when you make sweet loving to said celeb?
Which game would you play when the lady is sleeping?

I have a tomato allergy.

Dood, dood, dood. Plain base + pepperoni + ham + mushroom + peppers.

It's what I have and it's awesome.

Though I suppose you could add cheese.

I tend to avoid cheese though, for the same reason I avoid tomato. I'm not really allergic to either anymore, I just avoid them >_>

RawPower

Banned
Your assumption is very correct sir!

Are there things you do like? Serious question..... I've seen you saying 'I hate/don't like' a lot of things in this thread... pizza, beer, sour candy, Gwen, kittens.. and some more.

I have plenty of likes. The only difference is, they're all offset by the amount of things I hate. :D

What rocks your boat? Say you could have a awesome evening:

Isn't having your boat rocked a bad thing? :/

I don't really know, to be honest. The easy answer would be the girl of my dreams, but I don't know who that is yet. I'll just go with "hot girl that isn't immediately repulsed by me".

What would you drink?

Chocolate shakes.

What would you ear?

This shirt I spray painted the other day. My torn, sleeveless grey vest with all of the buttons on it, which I have yet to sew patches onto. Also, a pair of cut-off shorts.

What I Do Is Secret. Props if you got that reference.

Depends on what I feel like playing at the time. Lately, it's been Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

I don't like pizza or beer.

Yeah, I know. You hate me again. XD

You hating pizza means that I get more pizza.

Same reason why I don't comprehend homophobia. As a heterosexual, I have a direct benefit from the existence of gay men.

Tense said:
What would you drink?
What would you ear?

Ooooh, I like this game! Let's all play. :D

A. Vi Hart
B. Water or flavoured Vodka, depending on the mood of the event.
C. Hm. I never eat out, so it's hard. It'd probably be BBQ, because it'd probably be at a party.
fake edit: wait, was "ear" a typo for "eat" or "wear"?
D. Something bizarrely mathematical. I like trying new stuff.
E. Are you kidding? Like that dude in GATTACA, I don't leave anything left. I'd barely be able to lift a finger. So probably something stupid on my phone.

Chuckie

I have plenty of likes. The only difference is, they're all offset by the amount of things I hate. :D

Stop hating! Focus more on things you love instead of hate

Isn't having your boat rocked a bad thing? :/
Yeah...appearantly I totally misused that saying

I din't really know, to be honest. The easy answer would be the girl of my dreams, but I don't know who that is yet. I'll just go with "hot girl that isn't immediately repulsed by me".

Just some random celeb is ok...mine would be Zhang Ziyi

Chocolate shakes.

Mine beer

This shirt I spray painted the other day. My torn, sleeveless grey vest with all of the buttons on it, which I have yet to sew patches onto. Also, a pair of cut-off shorts.

Jeans and a nice shirt.

What I Do Is Secret. Props if you got that reference.
No props for me... I don't get the reference :(
I pick Reverse Cowgirl.

Depends on what I feel like playing at the time. Lately, it's been Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Some Killzone! Time for some mass killing after some lovin' ;)

Lissar

Reluctant Member
You hating pizza means that I get more pizza.

Same reason why I don't comprehend homophobia. As a heterosexual, I have a direct benefit from the existence of gay men.

Not that I would wish homophobia on anyone, but I'm just going to point out the fact that there are women who like women, thereby cancelling out any of these positive effects that you speak of. :x

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not that I would wish homophobia on anyone, but I'm just going to point out the fact that there are women who like women, thereby cancelling out any of these positive effects that you speak of. :x
I'm going to wager that his response will be that he is able to garner some positive benefits from lesbianism as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom