• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Not that I would wish homophobia on anyone, but I'm just going to point out the fact that there are women who like women, thereby cancelling out any of these positive effects that you speak of. :x

Damn Lesbians are always messing up my mathematical equations.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
A list of what I dislike would be far longer than the list of what I like.

People used to complain that I hated everything. I said no, I'm just very selective. I learned to just not mention the things that I dislike very often.

leadbelly

Banned
Oh. I tried out the new high res textures in Skyrim. I was expecting the game to take a big hit based on the settings I currently have, but it actually ran quite well. :)

Puddles

Banned
For awhile I had this urge to play Xenogears, but I couldn't find my copy. I found it last night. Put in the first disc, started running around the town, and realized I had absolutely no desire to play Xenogears.

Chuckie

A list of what I dislike would be far longer than the list of what I like.

People used to complain that I hated everything. I said no, I'm just very selective. I learned to just not mention the things that I dislike very often.

I just seem to like more and more, stuff I used to dislike..

I hated olives, now I think they are the fruit of the gods
I hated fish, my wife let me taste fish dishes that tasted better than chicken.

I used to hate all kinds of stuff.... these days I just put it in my mouth and see if I like it or not.

NB: Cow lungs are as gross as you'd expect them to be.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I just seem to like more and more, stuff I used to dislike..

I hated olives, now I think they are the fruit of the gods
I hated fish, my wife let me taste fish dishes that tasted better than chicken.

I used to hate all kinds of stuff.... these days I just put it in my mouth and see if I like it or not.

NB: Cow lungs are as gross as you'd expect them to be.

I don't have too much of a problem with food... there isn't much that I hate.

Tomatoes and cooked green peppers, however, can go to hell.

Chuckie

I don't have too much of a problem with food... there isn't much that I hate.

Tomatoes and cooked green peppers, however, can go to hell.

Tomatoes are awesome, especially raw and with a lot of pepper.

What do you mean by green peppers (I tend to get really confused about what english speaking people mean when they say peppers)

green-pepper-vitamin-c-lg.jpg

Or

bacon-wrapped-jalapenos-prep1-550.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Tomatoes are awesome, especially raw and with a lot of pepper.

What do you mean by green peppers (I tend to get really confused about what english speaking people mean when they say peppers)

First one.

And no, I reaaaaally can't stand tomatoes. I don't think it is something I'll ever be able to enjoy.

As long as I am wherever they are not.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Liver isn't so bad. I've had Chinese food in Germany with liver. Just thinking that it was liver made me feel weird.

Eel liver isn't very tasty, but it's not awful. Again it was just the thought of eating liver that was weird. I don't know why that is.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I don't hate you guys at all :D

So I applied for that volunteer artist position at Phoenix Online Studios on Friday. Today they announced everywhere that they are looking for an artist.

But I didn't get contacted about it.

I... I guess my stuff wasn't what they wanted? ._.

I don't hate you guys at all :D

So I applied for that volunteer artist position at Phoenix Online Studios on Friday. Today they announced everywhere that they are looking for an artist.

But I didn't get contacted about it.

I... I guess my stuff wasn't what they wanted? ._.

Considering the sample art you showed us, they probably thought you were too good for them.

Puddles

Banned
Three days off of nicotine gum, and I'm getting way hungrier than I usually do.

I should fork out the cash for another box of gum just to avoid weight gain.

That would be depressing. ._.

I just want to get myself into a large variety of projects, paid or not!

Did you ever check out that Indie Game site I told you about

I also have some artist friends that could throw me some names of people looking for concept artists and stuff

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Did you ever check out that Indie Game site I told you about

I also have some artist friends that could throw me some names of people looking for concept artists and stuff

Hmm. I don't remember you talking about it. :x You can tell me about it again though :D

I wouldn't mind getting some people to contact :D Might be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom