• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. My soil is acidic. That means I can dump all my wood ash into it and proceed with making baby plants! :D

Edit: Also, I got a 79 on the midterm, which is probably an A given how poorly most of the class did on it. And the group project pow-wow went very well.

acrid is always the best

ouQSm.jpg

Finished another exam that went down to the wire, but I already know I done fucked up. Just a question of how badly I did. I'll probably find out next Tuesday

Lissar

Reluctant Member
How dare you say there aren't exceptions! There are beautiful women with all types of hair colors or even no hair at all!

No, every blonde woman without exception is a terrible person inside and out.

Please indicate that you understand this is a joke.

Sadetar

acrid is always the best

ouQSm.jpg
Ah, what I have missed. I love you darlings! <3 You always make my day.

Oh, and other things have also made my day today.

I for example just won an iPad.

I am a lucky little bastard. I know. ^____^

Yeah, but I'll take a hot redhead over a washed out blonde any day of the week. =)
Please, can we pretend that also I will be counted in to the group of hot redheads?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Bahaha. I was going to ask you to show the masses Lissar Level 1 again if this continued, so thanks for that!

No, this is Lissar Level 1:

37873_1345534921217_1316597575_30807184_491283_n.jpg

Lissar, use your scholarly ways to find a remedy to rid myself of this illness.

Oranges!

AHHH! IT'S HIDEOUS!

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, PEOPLE.

One day, when I'm less lazy, I am going to edit the Fatal Frame UI in to this picture

Works for me. Soulless gaze, ho!

Davedough

Oh, and I just want to remind everyone in the midst of these blonde/redhead and all that other type of talk that bald is, in fact, beautiful.

I didn't start reading Niven until I was like twelve years older than that. D:

Edit: Hmm. "Protector", it looks like. I don't think I've read that one, actually. I started with the first two "Ringworld" books then generally moved on to his co-authorings, which are actually even a good stretch better than the books he wrote by himself!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I didn't start reading Niven until I was like twelve years older than that. D:

Edit: Hmm. "Protector", it looks like. I don't think I've read that one, actually. I started with the first two "Ringworld" books then generally moved on to his co-authorings, which are actually even a good stretch better than the books he wrote by himself!
You seriously identified the book from that image? Props...

Emitan

Rick Santorum has dropped out. One less crazy we have to worry about.

About freaking time. Disgusting that he ever made it this far.

Operation No Failure! is in effect right now. I'm seriously cutting down on my GAF time so I'll actually study. The addiction is strong with this one.

You seriously identified the book from that image? Props...

You can see "PHSSTHP" in big letters near the top. Google search for that leads to a correction of spelling to "Phssthpok" and links to the book, as well copies of the book blurb which sort of lines up with what the back cover might actually be saying.

I felt like putting on my Holmes hat for this one, just in case Lissar never actually knew what book she was reading and has always wanted to rediscover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom