• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.la1n

Nah, I play on my TV with my PC. In non competative games, I play with a controller so I can sit back and chill and not have to worry about balancing my wireless keyboard and mouse on my lap just to enjoy a game.

And, hold back your love or I'll tell your girlfriend.

Doubt she will mind, she's been visiting her family in Japan and seems quite content in staying there for the next two months while I am left to fend for myself. She is bringing back a huge stack of felix gum for me and a new Hori fighting stick, her exact quote was "I don't know why you want this thing and it's really heavy so hope you are happy."

Doubt she will mind, she's been visiting her family in Japan and seems quite content in staying there for the next two months while I am left to fend for myself. She is bringing back a huge stack of felix gum for me and a new Hori fighting stick, her exact quote was "I don't know why you want this thing and it's really heavy so hope you are happy."

Hori's aren't that heavy. Tell her to man up.

.la1n

Davedough

I had to look up hori stick and I'm not ashamed.

I thought it was a name for a walking stick. I have a walking stick from around 1978 when I lived in Yokosuka. It was my Dad's and he got it when we hiked to the top of Mt. Fuji. Of course, I was 4 and my "hiking" meant I was on his shoulders most of the time, but when he died, it became mine. Its really ornate with some cool markings.

.la1n

I had to look up hori stick and I'm not ashamed.

I thought it was a name for a walking stick. I have a walking stick from around 1978 when I lived in Yokosuka. It was my Dad's and he got it when we hiked to the top of Mt. Fuji. Of course, I was 4 and my "hiking" meant I was on his shoulders most of the time, but when he died, it became mine. Its really ornate with some cool markings.

Cool, I would like to see pictures :)

From what I seen la1n is the only one who changes avatars faster than I do.

It's true, got to keep people guessing.

So guys! On a total whim, we're making a Real-GAF podcast. Mostly because I have decided I hate myself and want more audio editing work to do.

I have been struggling with exactly how to do this - just a traditional Skype roundtable where we shoot the shit, something like Nerdist's guest podcasts, etc. So here's what I have settled on barring any other ideas.

For at least the first week, it's going to be an interview-style thing. Think Fresh Air, or Inside the Actor's Studio, or something like that. It will be with Real-GAF people and we'll all get to know each other. First week is Lissar because I'm just more comfortable talking to her and also more importantly because she volunteered first.

After that...I don't know? I was thinking we could try all these formats and stick with what works. So throw ideas at me, let me know if you're interested in being on, and we'll figure out how this works.

.la1n

So guys! On a total whim, we're making a Real-GAF podcast. Mostly because I have decided I hate myself and want more audio editing work to do.

I have been struggling with exactly how to do this - just a traditional Skype roundtable where we shoot the shit, something like Nerdist's guest podcasts, etc. So here's what I have settled on barring any other ideas.

For at least the first week, it's going to be an interview-style thing. Think Fresh Air, or Inside the Actor's Studio, or something like that. It will be with Real-GAF people and we'll all get to know each other. First week is Lissar because I'm just more comfortable talking to her and also more importantly because she volunteered first.

After that...I don't know? I was thinking we could try all these formats and stick with what works. So throw ideas at me, let me know if you're interested in being on, and we'll figure out how this works.

I am so down for this, booze and matches baby.

Davedough

I have Skype and a really sexy voice. Plus, I already record one Podcast, so I've got the 'sperience. I can be a sort of comic relief moreso than an interviewer.

Davedough

I have to be on one with Dave. He's such an excellent dude, I need to exalt him over live to tape internet radio.

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

.la1n

Someone buy me a copy of SSF4 AE so I can get in on the tournament. I sold mine a while back but my Akuma itch needs scratching.

WOoooooooooooo!

That sounds fun :D

FUCK IT I'M GETTING PIZZA

lol. that didn't take long. Buy a mini fridge for your room or something, and cook up a bunch of meals worth of food while people are out.

I have discovered something insanely delicious. Basically its just rice with butter and soy sauce, and then like egg or pork belly or whatever you want. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Ezalc

You know what they say about bald guys with big heads? eh? EH!?
Nothing, they usually just insult
Big hats?

No that's just the size his head always is
I bet he has some pretty big hats then. Eh eh?!

I've seen more of The Dave than I care to admit, thanks to Tinychat. ( ._.)
Sounds kinky.

Would you like to touch The Dave?
That depends on what I get to touch the Dave with.

Jintor

This house is really nice when nobody else is around. Birds are singing outside, there's a nice cool breeze, I'm making progress by catching up on old intellectual property law lectures, everything's swell.

I wanna get little stickers to put on my keyboard so I can type in hangul, but it just occurred to me that it might make it really annoying if I'm playing a game or something. Does anyone use anything similar?

I mean these type of stickers:

8a8f6978.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom