• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
Finally get chance to sit down and post.

And the first thing I am going to say is Dave is an incompetent fool. Not that I actually know what the hell is going on, haven't looked back, but I want to feel like I am part of the conversation.

We're Americans, we don't care for the law, unless we are the LAW.
tumblr_mbhzrkFdWG1r5a4tho1_500.jpg

INTERNATIONAL LAW

Acid08

Banned
Asking someone out should be so simple. You just have to ask....how is it so nerve wracking -_-

And I won't get nervous about gift giving until I know who I get. Then I'll be a nervous wreck!

.la1n

Asking someone out should be so simple. You just have to ask....how is it so nerve wracking -_-

And I won't get nervous about gift giving until I know who I get. Then I'll be a nervous wreck!

If you get me you know what to do. Weoweoweoweo

Oh and let's hit up some Playstation All Stars my man, assuming you have PS+

Lissar

Reluctant Member
No nervousness for me! I'm sure I can figure out what to paint for everyone. :3

Asking someone out is nerve wracking because you could be rejected and have your heart stomped on. :O No one wants that. But just remember, it's still better than the alternative (the what-ifs you leave behind.)

.la1n

No nervousness for me! I'm sure I can figure out what to paint for everyone. :3

Asking someone out is nerve wracking because you could be rejected and have your heart stomped on. :O No one wants that. But just remember, it's still better than the alternative (the what-ifs you leave behind.)

Rejection isn't anything to feel bad about, always give it your best shot. It's cliche but there are so many great people out there you don't want to miss out on meeting one just because you didn't want to ask :)

I think most people are at least somewhat tactful about rejecting someone they are not interested in...and think of it this way, if they are rude about it, then would that really be someone you would want to be with?

Ezalc

Too many people on this earth to give a damn about some woman/man telling saying no I don't like you that way. Just say cool and move on. The key thing is not to develop one-itis, that is thinking that person is the only one for you and all of that when you barely know them. That makes you nervous.

Acid08

Banned
Too many people on this earth to give a damn about some woman/man telling saying no I don't like you that way. Just say cool and move on. The key thing is not to develop one-itis, that is thinking that person is the only one for you and all of that when you barely know them. That makes you nervous.
Yeh, mild case of one-itis. I'm hardly thinking she's the "one" or any such garbage, I just have a hard time initially breaking that wall.

EVOL 100%

I used to be terribly, terribly nervous when it came to that kind of thing just a few months ago - hell, just a few weeks ago but these days I'm progressively starting to not give a fuck. Progress!

.la1n

I used to be terribly, terribly nervous when it came to that kind of thing just a few months ago - hell, just a few weeks ago but these days I'm progressively starting to not give a fuck. Progress!

"Running out of fucks to give is the true path to enlightenment."

-Me

leadbelly

Banned
I was pretty shy as a kid. Used to end up doing something really stupid showing off, simply because I was unable to truly express my feelings. Something that got better with age really for me. I figured out that just speaking normally to women is probably a better course of action.

Funny thing my mum told me about when I first met her friend. I was about 4 at the time. Her friend would ask me if I wanted something, like a drink, and I would whisper the answer into my mum's ear to tell her. That was how shy I was as a kid. lol

Couldn't remember this though. Considering my age, that doesn't sound too surprising, but I remember things as far back as 3.

I was pretty shy as a kid. Used to end up doing something really stupid showing off, simply because I was unable to truly express my feelings. Something that got better with age really for me. I figured out that just speaking normally to women is probably a better course of action.

Funny thing my mum told me about when I first met her friend. I was about 4 at the time. Her friend would ask me if I wanted something, like a drink, and I would whisper the answer into my mum's ear to tell her. That was how shy I was as a kid. lol

Couldn't remember this though. Considering my age, that doesn't sound too surprising, but I remember things as far back as 3.

That's so cute!!

I was the complete opposite. Loud, a complete drama queen, insanely energetic (well, I'm still the last two maybe :p). I apparently used to go up to people who were smoking and tell them they were going to die. Then I hit about 12 I guess and became so shy I made my 6yo brother order pizza for me.

Also thanks for your steam message lead :) If I do well on the final I may be able to fix everything, or so I hope.

leadbelly

Banned
That's so cute!!

I was the complete opposite. Loud, a complete drama queen, insanely energetic (well, I'm still the last two maybe :p). I apparently used to go up to people who were smoking and tell them they were going to die. Then I hit about 12 I guess and became so shy I made my 6yo brother order pizza for me.

Also thanks for your steam message lead :) If I do well on the final I may be able to fix everything, or so I hope.

lol

I bet they felt lost for words. This little girl going up to them telling them off for smoking. :D

Jintor

That's so cute!!

lololololol

dralla

I made plans this saturday to go out with some of my bros, than I found out my other bro is having his birthday party this saturday in NYC, hmmm, that sucks. I'm not sure I can do both

ohh and I had my meet up with a girl from OKC last night, she was cool, probably not someone I'd date though. she travels a ton for work, shes got short hair and tattoos, nose piercing, used to be in a band, really into politics. It's always kinda weird when you're OK with being friends with someone you meet off a 'dating' website, you never know how they're gonna react.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I never use lean. Ever. Mainly because I forgot which button it is

That and Dark Vision makes leaning worthless
It's awesome cause you can aim Blinks, zoom and shoot, and use the heart from a lean.

Plus you feel like a gangsta and damn, it feels good to be a gangsta

Davedough

It's awesome cause you can aim Blinks, zoom and shoot, and use the heart from a lean.

Plus you feel like a gangsta and damn, it feels good to be a gangsta

It DOES feel good to be a gangsta. Dishonored does me much honor.

So neither of you fools were going to tell me which button is the lean? I mean, I even said I dont remember which one. Or are you going to make me open the menu? I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

In other news, had a RAM stick go bad on me, so I upgraded. Now I'm rocking 8Gb of RAM instead of just a measly 4.

ZeroRay

Imagine Assassin's Creed, only thet you're actually an Assassin and not some invincible God Waririor. (playing on hard) Ironically, you do get Godly powers in Dishonored.

Chuckie

Imagine Assassin's Creed, only thet you're actually an Assassin and not some invincible God Waririor. (playing on hard) Ironically, you do get Godly powers in Dishonored.

I wasn't really an invincible god warrior in Assassins Creed. Got my ass kicked in the second city by some scum on the street

Guess this stealth shit isn't for me :(

Davedough

I wasn't really an invincible god warrior in Assassins Creed. Got my ass kicked in the second city by some scum on the street

Guess this stealth shit isn't for me :(
You can get your ass kicked pretty easily in Dishonored if you're not careful. The game promotes not being seen so when you are, everything can go to hell really quickly. I can't really compare it to assassins creed because its nothing like that game except in concept. It's an FPS style play with a dirk and secondary weapon attached to both hands. So, sword in one hand and either your pistol, crossbow or magic in the other. The game is tailored around the Blink ability which allows you to teleport to certain areas and set up your next move.

.la1n

You can get your ass kicked pretty easily in Dishonored if you're not careful. The game promotes not being seen so when you are, everything can go to hell really quickly. I can't really compare it to assassins creed because its nothing like that game except in concept. It's an FPS style play with a dirk and secondary weapon attached to both hands. So, sword in one hand and either your pistol, crossbow or magic in the other. The game is tailored around the Blink ability which allows you to teleport to certain areas and set up your next move.

LMAO, you said you didn't like lean, who are we to impose on your enjoyment?

It's Q/E, you are welcome :)

A real man using WSAD as intended would have been able to figure this out immediately :p

I still love ya Dave.

Orayn

Orayn's gone. He was one of my favourite posters, even if we didn't ever directly talk :C

WHAT?! NOOO! Forever?? ;.;

What happened in the thread?

Nothing confirmed but it seems that way.

He wasn't being particularly egregious, I think he was banned to set an example.

Also, Razek is gone, Fiction left and Mumei is not a mod anymore. Pretty shitty all around.

This is upsetting. I liked Fiction and Orayn, and Mumei seemed to be a great mod. I only read the first few pages and the last few of that thread. Everything seems so bizarre.

Hi everyone. I enjoyed the RPJ thread, but I keep forgetting the community sides exist (also, I haven't felt like talking much, but I need to break out of that :/).

CANCEL THE FUNERAL SERVICES!

THE DEAD ARE BEING RAISED!

Davedough

LMAO, you said you didn't like lean, who are we to impose on your enjoyment?

It's Q/E, you are welcome :)

A real man using WSAD as intended would have been able to figure this out immediately :p

I still love ya Dave.

Nah, I play on my TV with my PC. In non competative games, I play with a controller so I can sit back and chill and not have to worry about balancing my wireless keyboard and mouse on my lap just to enjoy a game.

And, hold back your love or I'll tell your girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom