• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fuck with your best friends ex, ever. It's seriously really low and hurts a lot.

I agree with this. Bro Code demands that you talk to your friend about it, make sure he's okay with it, wait a week, tell your friend what went on, watch as he starts to visibly despise you, then shout "Gotcha, bro!".

Downside of obeying the Bro Code is that you don't get laid. It's ... a tough code to follow.

oh to be one of those pumpkins... I think once the day is over and I am at home after a nice long hot shower I will be in better spirits. The short story is, I won't be in Atlanta much longer. No huge loss but I am tired of skipping around from state to state.

Love it, saw it posted in the last thread too (perhaps this one) but it is still appreciated. Thanks.

Most likely scenario? California.

bravo sir, my chef's hat is off to you.

I hear ya. Moving around so often makes you feel like an un-tethered balloon. Kind of disconcerting and a little depressing. Sorry you have to keep bouncing about. And, I complain about Cali, but it's not so terrible. We have nice fish and lots of spicy food. ^_^

I'd love to go to California, but it's so expensive. D:

You can get by. My first job here paid less than 25k after taxes and I did fine.

Hey RP Gaf, just made this:

jbMIR.jpg

I highly recommend since it's s very quick recipe and turned out delicious
http://asweetandsavorylife.com/balsamic-black-pepper-pork-chops-2/

... ;_; (Breakfast, where art thou???) (Looks amazing. Nice work.)

Acid08

Banned
I agree with this. Bro Code demands that you talk to your friend about it, make sure he's okay with it, wait a week, tell your friend what went on, watch as he starts to visibly despise you, then shout "Gotcha, bro!".

Downside of obeying the Bro Code is that you don't get laid. It's ... a tough code to follow.
Yeah as someone who's been on the other side of that before just talk about it. Believe me, finding out from other people is not fun at all.

Not eager to get out of the area but we are relocating. I could probably find something else to do locally but I'd rather go where I'm promised a steady job when I land.

Ah. Well, if that's the way things shake out, then you just have to hold on for the ride.

It's best to just think of these things as an opportunity for something better rather than uprooting.

jasonng

Yeah as someone who's been on the other side of that before just talk about it. Believe me, finding out from other people is not fun at all.
And I've been that guy who broke the code. Seriously a decision I deeply regret. I'm not ashamed to say my friend is a bigger man than me to be able to forgive me.

Zeppu

Disclaimer: That is the picture from the recipe page. I have no decent camera to take shots like those and I don't garnish my plates since I don't really like veggies.

But delicious nonetheless, took me less than 20min to prepare :D

Zeppu

:'(

You'd think it's disgustingly horrible if you saw the actual pics. I'm just looking out for you guys since it's really good and I think you should all try it. :(

Ashes

Banned
Going to a Thai Restaurant some time this week, or the next. Should be good, as I have little to no experience in that area.

Koomaster

And nothing of value was lost. I look forward to the return of NeoGAF, this realpic thing has been increasingly weird. And now I can go back to fantasizing that everyone besides me is a basement dwelling, hideous, freakshow that lives with their parents at the age of 35 and that Girl-GAF is actually Guy-GAF.

Edit: Damn you Koomaster...
What'd I do? ;____;

Quoted from the other thread since it is now closed.

Don't go. It's such a trap. A honey-sweet trap, but if you do, the aftermath will be sharp and painful. :/

I'll still need to get that mail.

Don't fuck with your best friends ex, ever. It's seriously really low and hurts a lot.

Trust me, it took a lot to bail the last time.

I never smoke trees if I'm going to hang out with a girl. It just destroys my game completely. 1-2 drinks is my sweet spot.

I never smoke unless I'm really wanting to come right down. However, having a smoke with someone can be funny as shit, as long as you're both doing it, game doesn't matter.

Quoted from the other thread since it is now closed.

I'll still need to get that mail.

Trust me, it took a lot to bail the last time.

I never smoke unless I'm really wanting to come right down. However, having a smoke with someone can be funny as shit, as long as you're both doing it, game doesn't matter.

Tell her just to leave it in a bag on the door knob or something and you'll just come by and grab it when you have a chance. If you give her a time, she'll be there waiting in what will likely be a state of undress.

Tell her just to leave it in a bag on the door knob or something and you'll just come by and grab it when you have a chance. If you give her a time, she'll be there waiting in what will likely be a state of undress.

This is a really good point. Soru, your honorable exit strategy would be to PM all of us her apartment number then set up the time.

.la1n

I'm pretty used to Atlanta weather so I'd like to stay on this same line of latitude or below. Me and the cold do not get along well at all.

edit: all my work completed for the day minus a few things left to clean up then I'm off to the market and home. I am feeling MUCH better now. Thanks everybody.

Well I said to her i'll go tomorrow, shes insisting we catch up when I go over. To be fair to her, I did say I won't treat her any differently after the break-up. I've told my mate i'm going over.

Just wear an apron that says "Closed for Renovation". Then you're safe.

I work in a fish factory, I'm thinking of going there straight from work.

This is a really good point. Soru, your honorable exit strategy would be to PM all of us her apartment number then set up the time.

haha, we all live in Scotland now?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Yeah seriously lol. It's cold here but it doesn't snow at least. Having been in New York and Michigan during winter, California is weeeeeaaaaak.

People in Canada laugh at what I consider cold!

The furthest south I've lived was near Medford and it rarely snowed. I imagine it just gets warmer the further south you go.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm pretty used to Atlanta weather so I'd like to stay on this same line of latitude or below. Me and the cold do not get along well at all.

edit: all my work completed for the day minus a few things left to clean up then I'm off to the market and home. I am feeling MUCH better now. Thanks everybody.

No one is surprised, la1n. No one is surprised.

Well I said to her i'll go tomorrow, shes insisting we catch up when I go over. To be fair to her, I did say I won't treat her any differently after the break-up. I've told my mate i'm going over.

True bro. Now you just need to occasionally text him to make sure he knows what's going on.

"Nothing's happened"
"Nothing's happened"
"Mmmf Mmmrmmf"

I already have the plane tickets in hand.

I work in a fish factory, I'm thinking of going there straight from work.

Tell her that treating her to your junk would be treating her differently. :)

Good luck. She's gonna hit you with everything she's got (wet legs, drink and drugs). We expect updates as this unfolds (of course).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I switched back to my old avatar, was fun guys.

True bro. Now you just need to occasionally text him to make sure he knows what's going on.

"Nothing's happened"
"Nothing's happened"
"Mmmf Mmmrmmf"

I already have the plane tickets in hand.

Nah, he trusts me a lot.

Good luck. She's gonna hit you with everything she's got (wet legs, drink and drugs). We expect updates as this unfolds (of course).

Haha yeah I know, but like I said before, I think shes got a thing going for me. Updates will follow.

Davedough

See HP, you force these things on you. How can I not run with that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom