• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been an interesting month. I won't sign up for the first letter thing (pretty lame), but I'de be down for Pet Feb.....brrrrruary and put a picture of my dog as my avatar.

I can be a sexy chihuahua for a month

Davedough

I'm picturing Dave at his wedding, giggling to himself as the priest reads the vows

Its funny you should say that. My wife and I have a joke that we still laugh about, when they said "obey", I mouthed to her "that means butt sex". She couldn't contain herself and no one else knew why she was laughing. I remained straight faced with a hint of confused to sell it to the crowd.

It's been an interesting month. I won't sign up for the first letter thing (pretty lame), but I'de be down for Pet Feb.....brrrrruary and put a picture of my dog as my avatar.

I can be a sexy chihuahua for a month

As long as you can get your dog to wear a lei and hold a beer, then I think it's all good.

Its funny you should say that. My wife and I have a joke that we still laugh about, when they said "obey", I mouthed to her "that means butt sex". She couldn't contain herself and no one else knew why she was laughing. I remained straight faced with a hint of confused to sell it to the crowd.

I'm not sure I should be happy I guessed right or weirded out.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

Sounds like you married the right woman :D

.la1n

I refuse to acknowledge your existence until the video you promised is uploaded and linked accordingly.

HAHAHA, alright Dave I shall make my own video tonight after I get in a nice relaxed state. Don't have to worry about a wife / girlfriend walking in on my video.

foreveralone

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Even though I've been MIA in this topic and the last one but I will still miss the RP GAF. :(

PS: I think I'm gonna join you guys tonight on RPGAF tinychat thing, depends on the time though.

Davedough

I've decided. I will make another naked appearance in TC tonight. Maybe... just maybe leadbelly will get to see with the light on

jasonng

Holy moly, TC is going to be a big turn out tonight. Better bring out the pony gifs for the special occasion.

I'm going to miss out. :)

I hate my sleep. First time I open my eyes it's pretty much a done deal.

TC is going to be hectic tonight. I'll leave my cam off so the ladies can feel uneasy about what I'm doing :D

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I was going to write some cover letters but then you reminded me that I have months of xkcd to catch up on. Damn it.

Mwahahahaha!

-1 productivity

I hate my sleep. First time I open my eyes it's pretty much a done deal.

TC is going to be hectic tonight. I'll leave my cam off so the ladies can feel uneasy about what I'm doing :D

Don't get creepy on us, Toasty D:

Sounds like it's going to be a fun night tonight! A send off to this thread.

Even though I've been MIA in this topic and the last one but I will still miss the RP GAF. :(

PS: I think I'm gonna join you guys tonight on RPGAF tinychat thing, depends on the time though.

Nice! It's looking more and more jam packed for tonight, I think I'll end up giving my cam spot for someone else. Need new blood up in there.

I'm frying some tofu for lunch. Its pretty good when dipped into sweet chili sauce.

I finally got around to buying some calrose rice today (I always get long grained rice for *red* rice), now it's time to see how well I can make onigiri.

noah111

Still Alive
You definitely should. Earlier today there were more girls than guys on. H.Pro, Lissar, Kisaya vs. Me and SA iirc. But as soon as we posted in the OT2, everyone jumped on lol. Good times.

Electricity gets cut off here for a few hours a day, so my MBP died, I waited two boring hours for the electricity to come back on, but I fell asleep instead. :(

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Nice! It's looking more and more jam packed for tonight, I think I'll end up giving my cam spot for someone else. Need new blood up in there.

You can't! HP needs Mexi-GAF support when she starts dancing. Don't leave her hanging!

I was just reading this. It kind of explains why I don't bother watching trailers anymore!

You can't! HP needs Mexi-GAF support when she starts dancing. Don't leave her hanging!

I was just reading this. It kind of explains why I don't bother watching trailers anymore!

It's more like I need her support when I start dancing :p

I think going into seeing a trailer you always have to realize that you are indeed watching a trailer, whether it be a movie or game, and of course it's trying to excite you to see it. To me I see trailers to get a sense of what it's about and maybe I'll get interested, but I always know that the music and quick cuts away are not what I'm gonna be watching/playing later on.

Haha. I think I'm going to have to watch the cooking feed from work so that .la1n doesn't starve, then run home and pop on cam around 7:00ish PST (10:00ish EST). Keep the room warm because there WILL be dancing!

This is me.

Long time lurker.

Welcome!

Holy moly, TC is going to be a big turn out tonight. Better bring out the pony gifs for the special occasion.

I'm going to miss out. :)

Wait, what? You're going to miss the cooking show? :O What could possibly be more important than watching the inevitable 911 call?

noah111

Still Alive
dont-believe-his-lies.jpg
lol.gif

This has been really fun :) Loved getting to know all of guys and definitely made my transition into GAF easier as a new member.

Sentry you better delete my stuff when it hits Feb hahaha
On the contrary.... I have more beef on you now than I ever have.
lol

Btw Sentry, that's not really vox-pop.
I've been told otherwise, lol.

I don't think I've seen myself on any of sentry's collages.
You're there bro, you're there. You just have to open your eyes and BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom