• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

Haha, I thought you were being figurative and were just going to sleep reaaaaaally early!

Anyway, here is my test piece (my own portrait):

lissarscholar.jpg

Does everyone like the style? I couldn't decide whether to do it JRPG or WRPG style, but honestly JRPG would be a bit easier. And we were talking so much about FFT that the idea sort of got stuck in my head.

Wow that's really good.

I'm thinking of going back to my Pinkie Pie avatar. I like the whole Fake-Pic feb thing and Tence's avatars but I think mines a bit too boring looking (which isn't Tence's fault at all but the pic I choose). Maybe if Tence Tence'd up Pinkie Pie?
L6sih.png

jasonng

Wow that's really good.

I'm thinking of going back to my Pinkie Pie avatar. I like the whole Fake-Pic feb thing and Tence's avatars but I think mines a bit too boring looking (which isn't Tence's fault at all but the pic I choose). Maybe if Tence Tence'd up Pinkie Pie?
L6sih.png

evil-laugh.gif

Chuckie

Wow that's really good.

L6sih.png

I am not touching any ponies ;)

You could link me to your mask pic again and I could try that.

Anyway, Good morning Gaf!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Wow lissar, great job. I can't wait to decide on my character. I'm thinking beastmaster. You know, I have a lot of pets and I'm generally shirtless. =P

Oh and to answer your PM. I can send you a nude photo of me if you want but only if its so you can fully capture my true form.

I don't think I could quite handle all that manliness, Dave.

Anyway, thanks guys! I've got two more finished, might as well show them off. Though they only take me like 20 minutes, I don't think I'll do more than three a day. I think I can spare an hour for this each day.

Echo:
echoshifting.jpg

Raw:
rawpower.jpg

I'm doing them in order of PMs I get, and then after that I'll search for requests in the thread itself. So you're more likely to get yours faster if you PM me about it.

Ah, so you guys were sent to the abyss of the forums to die out also.

Given that we've managed 15 more pages (yeah I know, 50ppp) since getting dumped here, and are still having a grand ol' time, I think we're doing alright.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
We get knocked down, but we get up again, no you're never gonna keep us down!

Edit: Holy shit Lissar.... those are awesome!

Thanks! I'm particular proud of Raw's myself. But with both in general, I'm not that familiar with drawing beards so it's a nice challenge for me.

I can't wait to draw yours. I mean, there's going to be a kitty in it. Just wait until you see what I have planned! :O

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
The way this reads.... XD (<-- this is the first time I've ever used this face, but it is so particularly appropriate.)

PM me a pic/class and I will draw you.

You guys need to get your minds out of your collective gutters! And thanks - can't wait~!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
You guys need to get your minds out of your collective gutters! And thanks - can't wait~!

We're in Community. Do we have a choice? :O

I can't wait to draw you! I hope I don't get like hundreds of people making requests though :O That might be a bit much. But I'm happy to draw anyone who so much as lurks in this thread, as long as they make the request.

Chuckie

We're in Community. Do we have a choice? :O

I can't wait to draw you! I hope I don't get like hundreds of people making requests though :O That might be a bit much. But I'm happy to draw anyone who so much as lurks in this thread, as long as they make the request.

I was afraid of that too. But it didn't happen. I even advertised to make more 'I made an art &#8482; '-avatars but it now seems that really everyone who wanted one, has one.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I was afraid of that too. But it didn't happen. I even advertised to make more 'I made an art ™ '-avatars but it now seems that really everyone who wanted one, has one.

I guess people outside the regulars just think we're bizarre :x Also, it seems like people are hesitant to make requests!

Chuckie

I guess people outside the regulars just think we're bizarre :x Also, it seems like people are hesitant to make requests!

We are bizarre.

Yeah peeps might be hesitant even though I made it rather clear I'd love to do it.
I think I will continue with making random arts and dropping them here.

Oh man...the soju finally hit me. I was about to get some tacos from Jack in the Box but I think I'm just going to eat something in my apartment instead.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh man...the soju finally hit me. I was about to get some tacos from Jack in the Box but I think I'm just going to eat something in my apartment instead.

Soju all night every night? :O

I'm going to leave a list here of the requests I need to fulfill:

lazybones18
Professor Beef
Tence
Kinitari
ShockingAlberto
Jamesfrom818
InfiniteNine
ZeroRay

This is the current order I'll be doing them in.

Soju all night every night? :O

I'm going to leave a list here of the requests I need to fulfill:

lazybones18
Professor Beef
Tence
Kinitari
ShockingAlberto
Jamesfrom818
InfiniteNine

This is the current order I'll be doing them in.

I have some bottles in my minifridge to get rid of. I need the space for some vegetables.

Acid08

Banned
This is the story of two friends.

First we started out silly!
8cixI.jpg

Then we made faces!
357t2.jpg

OMG SO SCARY!!!!
gabIK.jpg

And then I can't help but smile.
15MAv.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Its true! I have the bottles in the crisper at the moment.

I just discovered that you can get a DUI for riding a bicycle while drunk. I guess I won't be trying that.

I've never heard of that :O But on the other hand I was walking in a park once and saw an accident where someone riding a bike ran into someone walking. The person who was riding the bike fell off and ended up dying :/ Bikes can be dangerous too!

My picture is rad. <3

I'm glad you like it! :D I like it a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom