• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go, Alberto:

TBdVl.jpg

this is actually kind of awesome

Fuck, why am I awake so early on a Friday? I don't even have school today

WHY DAMMIT WHY?!!

Oh yeah, dentist appointment -_- Well once that's over and done with, back to sleep for me

Davedough

Soju all night every night? :O

I'm going to leave a list here of the requests I need to fulfill:

lazybones18
Professor Beef
Tence
Kinitari
ShockingAlberto
Jamesfrom818
InfiniteNine
ZeroRay

This is the current order I'll be doing them in.
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe my request was already on the top of the last page, but it got overshadowed by my pic joke. I'll PM you instead

Davedough

I've got to stop torturing myself. I left TC because someone just incessantly would talk about themselves and it was actually quite annoying and decided to go through my Steam backlog. Bastion. I've had that game for a while and never loaded it up. I'm ashamed because its such a cool little game. Stayed up entirely too late last night playing it.

I've got to stop torturing myself. I left TC because someone just incessantly would talk about themselves and it was actually quite annoying and decided to go through my Steam backlog. Bastion. I've had that game for a while and never loaded it up. I'm ashamed because its such a cool little game. Stayed up entirely too late last night playing it.

Don't mention Steam libraries to me

:(

Davedough

On second thought, never mind. I think I'm the Holden Caulfield of NeoGAF.

I saw your post prior to the edit. Dont sweat it man. Sometimes people get wrapped up in their own thing and forget about things that matter to others. For what it's worth, I liked Holden as a character =).

Speaking of Steam games, I still haven't touched that Sequence game some Gaffer was giving away a few months back

Oh well, it's a free game

Davedough

You should be ashamed, it is a fantastic game!

I'll get around to it. I got into Bastion last night and just picked up Radiant Historia on the DS per ShockingAlberto's suggestion for a good JRPG, so I might not have time for it just yet.... oh, and Kingdoms of Amalur comes out next Tuesday. That will surely suck most of my time out of me for a while. I will become a recluse again, probably grow my hair out, get fat and philosophize on the wonders of action RPGs.

.la1n

I'll get around to it. I got into Bastion last night and just picked up Radiant Historia on the DS per ShockingAlberto's suggestion for a good JRPG, so I might not have time for it just yet.... oh, and Kingdoms of Amalur comes out next Tuesday. That will surely suck most of my time out of me for a while. I will become a recluse again, probably grow my hair out, get fat and philosophize on the wonders of action RPGs.

That actually sounds fun.

Davedough

BTW... speaking of growing my hair out, in reference to my last post... For the curious, which I'm sure is no one other than myself. This picture is why I shaved my head bald. I'd developed a yamaka and it was spreading. I decided to beat mother nature to the punch. Anyway, sharing is caring, and all that.

UfLkW.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww. Super disappointed that the "SHIT, GAF what do I do!!?" thread was closed. I always find talk (civilized talk, that is) about sexuality interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom