• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Laurel and Hardy never seem to get enough recognition. It's always Chaplin or The Three Stooges or The Marx Brothers (who I do like but shh). They were so much funnier than any of them but they hardly ever get bought up in old-school comedy discussions :C

dralla

I am fucked

jsuKGvtOnZcpm.jpg

should not have bought

Applying for some more jobs today ~

Some of the ads I've found have been hilarious:

Casual staff wanted, must be femaile, speak fluent english, have own transport, and be available nights and weekends. This is a busy environment, not for someone who gets tired easily and does not take job seriously. Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn and take direction and having initiative.

The "speak English" bit really got me after all the "and"s and "femaile".

leadbelly

Banned
"must be femaile"

I think that's a Daily Mail column. You need to be able to speak fluent Daily Mail.

I am fucked

jsuKGvtOnZcpm.jpg

should not have bought

Sounds kind of nice. I think I need to try American peanut butter just to see if there is a significant difference. So I can understand this obsession Americans seem to have with peanut butter. :p

dralla

"must be femaile"

I think that's a Daily Mail column. You need to be able to speak fluent Daily Mail.

Sounds kind of nice. I think I need to try American peanut butter just to see if there is a significant difference. So I can understand this obsession Americans seem to have with peanut butter. :p

PB, and all nutters are awesome (and healthy), how can you not be obsessed with them? I'm also obsessed with cinnamon, so this is real good/bad combination for me. Luckily? It's a little too sweet for me so I won't gorge on the whole thing in one go. Next time I'm gonna try the peanut butter/coconut mix.

.la1n

That would probably be too sweet for me to go overkill on but regular peanut butter? I can eat a whole jar.

dralla

is it supposed to be a cookie monster cupcake?

my hair is getting kinda long but it looked pretty sweet today
jFOnwxtYzpESb.jpg

mirror shots are so america

ohh I just realized tomorrow is december, my birthday is coming up!

Red

GAF, tonight I had three cups of coffee and an entire pound of chocolate covered espresso beans.

Never do this.

You want more jobs shan? But you have the chicken grease and reconstituted potato market all sewn up!
Lol. I can't deal with the shitty hours and conditions any more :/ I'm getting 4 hours a week and I'll be rostered on alone so all the customers are crabby because of how long the queue is.
Problem is I'm lazy and I can't sell myself:(
it does taste different. At least, the American one I tried with strawberry jam mixed in did. More artificial.

Peanut butter is Rad. Team crunchy!

leadbelly

Banned
it does taste different. At least, the American one I tried with strawberry jam mixed in did. More artificial.

Peanut butter is Rad. Team crunchy!

lol

I'm not sure "more artificial" sounds all that appetising to me shan. :p

I don't mind peanut butter, I would occasionally have it on my sandwiches for school lunch, but taste wise, I don't really find it all that special. At least not to the same extent some Americans do.

Is there a particular American brand that I should choose over all the rest?

Top Bottom