• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

zon

I was at my first julbord of the year last evening. It wasn't the traditional food but it was good. I ate until I felt like I was about to burst. We of course washed it down with some tasty snaps. :)

.la1n

Stys be the devils work. Hope you are rid of it soon. Been wearing short sleeves / shorts the last three days, love it, 70s in Decemeber? I could do this every year.

leadbelly

Banned
Sucks to hear, Dave.

Sent you an extra copy of Half-Life 2 I've had for a while.

I think I have an extra copy of Half-Life 2 as well. If anyone wants the game, just ask.

Edit:

Just been out walking my dog and it's freezing. If the weather keeps up like this for the rest of the month then I suppose there could be a chance of a white Christmas.

I think I have a spare copy of Portal if somehow anyone doesn't have it.

Also, for letting a man play music and then sleep in my front room, I got a discount on one of his CDs, guestlist for his band's gig tonight and a free one of their CDs. Fuck yes.

Davedough

Warm compresses? :)

Yes, I did that last night. This was the result. I got the gunk out but you can see the offending sty right next to my pore.

XliEO.jpg

Its feeling a bit better today. Not completely gone but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I think it was mostly in part to ZeroRay's generosity.

Ezalc

So RPGAF, I need help with something that has been plaguing my mind for a long time now: Should I buy a normal 3DS or an XL?

EDIT: I will mention that I will buy it as soon as I can. Hopefully christmas does something to help in this regard.

dralla

XL because of the battery life. (or so I hear, don't have either lol)

playing through Jak and Daxter HD, still enjoyable after all these years!

Yes, I did that last night. This was the result. I got the gunk out but you can see the offending sty right next to my pore.

XliEO.jpg

Its feeling a bit better today. Not completely gone but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I think it was mostly in part to ZeroRay's generosity.

Yep, I did not need to see that.
Really sucks though, anything going on with or around the eyes is just *shudder*

That's coming from someone who regularly poke his eyes on account of lenses!

ZeroRay

http://i.imgur.com/XliEO.jpg[IMG]

Its feeling a bit better today. Not completely gone but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I think it was mostly in part to ZeroRay's generosity.[/QUOTE]

<3

dralla

I just tried it, it's really strange. it almost taste like..caramel popcorn? I like it a lot though, I'll definitely get it again

You make me weep, beef.

In ausland it is customary for Santa to ride a fire truck at these events. I am disappoint he was in an actual sleigh on the back of a ute.

Santa normally rides a fire truck in Australia? That actually sounds kind of badass. Shame that it didn't happen this year.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
And now I'm at my partners work Christmas do drinking beer. I think I've officially turned into a beer drinker D: I feel so manly

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Beer is not manly.

Whoever taught you that has taught you wrong! :O Beer is an excellent drink for cultured individuals.

leadbelly

Banned
Tea and scones are manly. I drink the tea out of a large mug just to emphasise the manliness.

Yeah! [said in a deep manly voice]

1. Squid 1662 up, 280 down
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

1. Squid 1662 up, 280 down
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

I'm extreem, it's a fact now.

Top Bottom