• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

leadbelly

Banned
FbCAn.png

Speaking of being terribly drunk, you know you've had one hell of a night when you wake up pantless in the gutter somewhere.

leadbelly

Banned
on top of a roof gutter? or regular street kind?

Hmm... interesting question my friend.

Waking up pantless on top of a roof gutter I imagine would take some doing, especially if really drunk. It would be like a whole mystery to unravel. How did you get up there? And how the fuck do you get back down again?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Found some rare blonde photos. Including one where I'm dancing! Seriously, what in the world?

blondessar4.jpg

blondessar3.jpg

blondessar2.jpg

blondessar.jpg

Further proof I should not be a blonde.

Hmm... interesting question my friend.

Waking up pantless on top of a roof gutter I imagine would take some doing, especially if really drunk. It would be like a whole mystery to unravel. How did you get up there? And how the fuck do you get back down again?

it would make for a more interesting story....

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I would call it the Magical Mystery Tour.

Edit: Dave explain this 'Wheatley's' thing to me. And lissar, show picture that isn't just a mass of hair. lol

I like your dress though lissar.

Considering these pics are probably 7 years old, I can't get any new ones. I just wanted to show my blonde hair since I never could find any good pics of it before.

You look like you're about to spin round and attack someone in this pic

That is ALWAYS a possibility.

You look fine in those pics.
Am I missing something?

Blonde is awful.

leadbelly

Banned
I've just been thinking about Portal 2's bumbling idiot robot a lot lately and wanted to express that in parody.

I see. He certainly is a good character. And Stephen Merchant does a good job of bringing him to life. I hope he is in Portal 3 if they're making one. They've got to be making one, and if they are, he's got to be in it.

leadbelly

Banned
Considering these pics are probably 7 years old, I can't get any new ones. I just wanted to show my blonde hair since I never could find any good pics of it before.

Okay. You know, I wouldn't actually call that blonde. It looks kind of 'mousy' to me. :p

Fair hair.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Okay. You know, I wouldn't actually call that blonde. It looks kind of 'mousy' to me. :p

Fair hair.

Nope, I'm actually very VERY blonde. The pics were funny looking because I had been trying to get the brown dye out of my hair.

I am so blonde I get COMMENTS from hair stylists.

leadbelly

Banned
Nope, I'm actually very VERY blonde. The pics were funny looking because I had been trying to get the brown dye out of my hair.

I am so blonde I get COMMENTS from hair stylists.

Actually, I think I remember a picture you posted where it is really blonde, yeah.

I think it was for Halloween? Was you dressed as a zombie or something?

leadbelly

Banned
For one: please don't go searching for old pics of me.

Two: THAT'S A WHITE WIG YOU IDIOT.

Okay.

It's a picture you posted on a public forum lissar. The point of me searching for it is because I remember seeing a picture of you in a halloween costume with blonde hair. A picture I commented on.

It being a white wig, I don't remember being mentioned.

Top Bottom