• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reason Kohan II will still suck...

I refuse to read anymore of the crap Tom Chick and Sharpe are tossing around. How they could possibly suggest set town locations make the game deeper just blows my mind. Scouting is half the damned game.

Settlement Spamming wasnt a big enough problem to erradicate half the gameplay for ;P

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
MrAngryFace said:
I refuse to read anymore of the crap Tom Chick and Sharpe are tossing around. How they could possibly suggest set town locations make the game deeper just blows my mind. Scouting is half the damned game.

Settlement Spamming wasnt a big enough problem to erradicate half the gameplay for ;P

That's what us saner dudes are arguing, but since we only played the beta and weren't 'privvy to the final version' we wouldn't know, eh?

No matter how much tom and sharpe paint their words, Kohan II sounds like a unit blender, just like warcraft III.

BUT BUT NOW YOU CAN FOCUS ON SENDING UNITS TO TOWNS INSTEAD OF FINDING THEM.

Fire and Forget is stupid thanks. Plus you cant set cool traps n shit cause nothing about the maps are dynamic anymore. And that whole "dont need fort/settlement near resource to collect" is dumb shit.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
In other news, apparently Moai heads DO NOT make an appearance in Gradius 5.

Holy fuck this changes everything!

Shouta

I played some of the Review copy I got through a friend and it still isn't up to par if you ask me. A lot of my initial complaints are still there although they have been addressed a little. I'm too lazy to write up anything about it though and I'd rather not have good ol'd Timegate harping on my ass =P.

It's just really sad that TG couldn't take a lot of what made KAG great (for new and veteran players), incorporate it into KoW, and still aim to make it more accessible.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shouta said:
I played some of the Review copy I got through a friend and it still isn't up to par if you ask me. A lot of my initial complaints are still there although they have been addressed a little. I'm too lazy to write up anything about it though and I'd rather not have good ol'd Timegate harping on my ass =P.

It's just really sad that TG couldn't take a lot of what made KAG great (for new and veteran players), incorporate it into KoW, and still aim to make it more accessible.

Blab.

Will Timegate recognize who "Shouta" is? No.

And there's always IRC.

Shouta

Yeah, wish we had flame wars that civil here. We used to have them here back in the heyday (when Folken, Drinky, Artful, Alex, and myself all gave a shit, when Vic Ireland was still posting here regularly and when Opa was free to run around here and post).

I'm too lazy to and FFXI is going to be up soon!

That and I think Ian knows who I am although you make a bigger impression =P.

Not touching IRC with my computer! ;p

Top Bottom