• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare |OT| "Aaaaargh, zombie cougars!"

Feindflug

Downloading now along with the NFS: Hot Pursuit and Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom demos...I can't wait for Red Zombie Redemption. :)

Also there is available the Undead Nightmare pack which has all the DLC packs for the title for 1600 points.

Gowans

I didn't realise this was a proper expansion till I had a noisey in here.

Tempted now, since the vague announcement the details & marketing for this has really been hidden.

Sigh, can't find my copy of RDR... think I left it in Florida over the summer. Ughhh am I really going to have to double dip just for a DLC? :(

U2NUMB

Revolutionary said:
Sigh, can't find my copy of RDR... think I left it in Florida over the summer. Ughhh am I really going to have to double dip just for a DLC? :(

Buy the disc version of the DLC.. Save a bit more than a new copy of RDR then DLC.

Sweet, PS+ is paying off! SCEE offers 20% discount for this ;D

Come on tomorrow! edit: Wait what? It's available today already!

Double D

Man, things are getting hairy around here. Enslaved and Castlevania just arrived via Gamefly, I'm 12 hours into New Vegas, goddamn Super Meat Boy somehow sucks me in for hours at a time, and now this awesome shit is ready for me to download. I need to activate real life bullet-time.

Zeouterlimits said:
:lol :lol
Must show to Hydranockz (to elicit the same reaction).
I'll probably still get it depending on reviews as I really enjoyed the main game. I'm trying to fight my shitty fear, Castlevania has a damn cave full of the bastards apparently and I'm buying that (will play with half closed eyes like Tomb Raider: Underworld :lol )

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Darkflight said:
I'll probably still get it depending on reviews as I really enjoyed the main game. I'm trying to fight my shitty fear, Castlevania has a damn cave full of the bastards apparently and I'm buying that (will play with half closed eyes like Tomb Raider: Underworld :lol )
It basically has an online horde or Left 4 Dead like mode. It's worth it just for that but it also has a cool SP portion that is a full production. Can't go wrong for 10. Or even less if you get the PS+ 20% discount.

bill0527

Tricky I Shadow said:
So is this the final DLC for Red Dead Redemption or will more be coming out?

Nothing has been announced. I'm hoping for proper expansions though like what GTA IV got.

I wouldn't mind playing a 15-20 hour prequel that tells the back story of Landon Ricketts and fleshes out the details of how he ended up in Mexico.

DodgerSan said:
Me too, had to smile :)
Also a mythical creature is lurking about. 1 of the 4 is all I'll say.

metareferential said:
So no word yet on the retail edition?

I don't have RDR anymore, sadly, otherwise I'll just run into the marketplace and download it.
$30 retail but available for $20 on the marketplace.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0044TD9HY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...5a7d99c-7764-40aa-985a-47038ed79d95?cid=SLink

ShinAmano

metareferential said:
So no word yet on the retail edition?

I don't have RDR anymore, sadly, otherwise I'll just run into the marketplace and download it.
Yeah I want the retail version ASAP...why was it not day and date :(

abundant

bill0527 said:
Nothing has been announced. I'm hoping for proper expansions though like what GTA IV got.

I wouldn't mind playing a 15-20 hour prequel that tells the back story of Landon Ricketts and fleshes out the details of how he ended up in Mexico.

This is a proper expansion. It fells like a whole new game. Sure if you only focus on the main mission you'll be done in 5-6 hours, but there's a lot more to do then just the main missions. There are new challenges, new side missions, new outfits to unlock, new treasures to find.

Bggns

How exactly do i download this? ..its not on the Store yet. and in game.. i see the option for "Undead" but when select it.. it just takes me to the downloadable content tab.. where i see the stuff i downloaded already :-/

brentech

Damn, started playing and while I was in Blackwater the thing locked up on me. Pretty sure it was a game stability thing as my 360 is a Jasper and hasn't ever really had any problems. Never had an issue in completing my 100% in the regular game either...hopefully just a coincidence.

I think throwing a whole zombie expansion into red dead is fucking awesome, it seems out of place but at the same time it's great, more games need zombie packs.

Pardon me as I go find red dead to go buy it.

Nelo Ice

Banned
wish they announced the collection pack earlier =(

wouldve been perfect with super meat boy but i already got that along with costume quest and the alan wake dlc for the rebate

If I spent 98 hours to get 100% in the core game, I wonder how long this will take me?

Starting this up reminds me why I chose this as my GOTY/GOTG. Fucking brilliant.

Dabanton

Just started the second misson and called for my horse.

Boo i said they given me a normal one where's my War Horse check my provisions and there it is the deed for my War Horse thank you R*:D

BeeDog

TheStringTheory said:
The dialogue in this expansion might be some of the most unintentionally hilarious writing I've encountered.

THEY RIPPED MAH DADDIE'S FACE OFF

I don't think it's unintentional, since it's noticeable the dialogue is tongue-in-cheek.

Haven't played much yet, but so far this expansion pack rocks. The end of the (spoiler)
sasquatch mission... oh god :lol
. Also forgot how beautiful this game is, even on PS3.

Top Bottom