• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare |OT| "Aaaaargh, zombie cougars!"

Reknoc

Dubbedinenglish said:
Do your regular SP outfits transfer to Undead as well?

Dunno if unlocking them all matters since I haven't done so but only a handful of originals were available to me (original, ranch, duster and poncho).

abundant

Dubbedinenglish said:
Do your regular SP outfits transfer to Undead as well?

Yes. Guns don't. You have to earn them by saving towns.

Never mind, only the original, ranch, duster and poncho showed up for me too.

Denzar

Anybody playing this on PS3?

How's the framerate?

It could get annoying in the full game, and seeing that many zombies on screen in the trailer worries me.

Will probably go for the 360 version anyway.

Dabanton

Yeah the War horse was a pre porder bonus

The War Horse is the strongest and the toughest horse in the game. It may not be as fast as the American Standardbred but it has better stamina and better health. Its health and stamina are equal to the speed of the Hungarian Half-Bred. Its speed is faster than the Hungarian Half-bred and the Kentucky Saddler and is nearly as fast as the American Standardbred.

Anyway played this for the last hour and i'm loving it. Something about seeing these rolling hills with the grass swaying and zombies stumbling over the horizon.

Also i'm loving the new lighting that they've added very atmospheric.

Guess its time to dig Red Dead out from its grave and get this DLC. I dont know how I am going to finish Vanquish, Naruto, Super Meat Boy, Sonic 4 and Costume Quest. I bought all those in the past 2 weeks.....damn.

stolin

mauaus said:
Any word on SCEA PSN getting the $20 full DLC treatment?

I hope so. I've been waiting for a such a bundle pack since I was busy with other games during the other DLC releases. The bundle is on the UK store so we should get it in NA as well.

DrBo42

Played for about an hour so far, it's fucking legit. The whole abandoned town/zombie theme fits perfectly with the game. Absolutely love it.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Got to round 22 on survival, fun little mode.

Oh and Holy Water is bad ass.

Adam J.

I played for about 2 hours. It's neat, but I'm already getting bored blasting the same zombies and clearing out graveyards, but hey, it's all good for $10. Hope I'm coming up on some more diverse missions.

I also forgot how bad the controls are when trying to climb/jump on roofs.

Jeff Albertson said:
Damn I bought this nearly and hour ago and only 3% downloaded so far :(
I7pbq.gif

It looks so awesome having 10 or more Zombies running towards you in slow motion. And then you run out of dead eye and it quickly becomes terrifying.

Disappointed that
Big Foot
seems to be common. I've only been playing for about an hour and I've already hit a mission to kill 6 of them.

InaudibleWhispa said:
Disappointed that
Big Foot
seems to be common. I've only been playing for about an hour and I've already hit a mission to
kill 6 of them.

Ughh, that's terrible, I was hoping to scour the map

Dabanton

Goldrusher said:
Just got that too. Nice little easter egg. :)

edit: Holy shit,
what a powerful mission. So sad. :(

Isn't it just. I should have twigged when
they didn't charge at me.
:(

Goldrusher said:

I let 'em live.
But you eat babies!
:lol

negitoro7 said:
Anyone know where the 4 horses roam around?
Only found 2 so far. One in (Pestilence) Tall Trees and the other in (War) Armadillo.

Darkgran

What the hell is wrong with me?

I have been ignoring this since it was announced. Now after seeing what it is about.

Buying it now!!!

Hey does this contain the single player from the RDR full game ?
Dam my mistake big time....

I wanted to know if it contains the Multilayer Portion from the RDR game?

Goldrusher said:

God, I know. I felt so horrible.
I took him out of his misery. I would have wanted that, if I was in his position.

Dabanton

So i just checked my stats and it says i've been playing for 2hr 30mins and i've only completed 1 mission got sidetracked doing sidequests and saving towns. :lol

Unregistered007 said:
Hey does this contain the single player from the RDR full game ?
Dam my mistake big time....

I wanted to know if it contains the Multi-player Portion from the RDR game
?

Sorry guys, does it contain the Multi-player Portion from RDR game ??

Unregistered007 said:
Sorry guys, does it contain the Multi-player Portion from RDR game ??

I believe the first post says the retail disc version contains all the MP modes and previous DLC. The digital DLC version doesn't I believe since you would need RDR already anyway.

Top Bottom