• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare |OT| "Aaaaargh, zombie cougars!"

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
TheBrain76 said:
PSN hasn't updated yet.

Yeah thanks I just figured it out...

Between this late update and getting jerked around / fucked on the KZ3 beta... not too happy atm. Sony needs to make some changes.

todahawk

recklessmind said:
Yeah thanks I just figured it out...

Between this late update and getting jerked around / fucked on the KZ3 beta... not too happy atm. Sony needs to make some changes.

dammmmmmit, just hopped on looking for it. wtf with the delay

edit:
Annd I'm off to the PSN store, thanks

Evolved1

greenjerk said:
dammmmmmit, just hopped on looking for it. wtf with the delay

I just started the DL.

You have to search "undead nightmare" and it'll show up. :)

stolin said:
This is up on NA PSN now. Seach for "nightmare" or "undead".

There is also the 3x DLC bundle pack for $19.99.

Ahh just beat me. :lol

Edit#3: omg it's going to take five days to DL this from PSN :lol 1700 MB

Edit#again: Wow speed is good for some reason.. 10% already.

todahawk

recklessmind said:
I just started the DL.

You have to search "undead nightmare" and it'll show up. :)

Ahh just beat me. :lol

Edit#3: omg it's going to take five days to DL this from PSN :lol 1700 MB

DL'ing now! Woo hoo!
Gotta get some shit done so I can try this out later tonight.

Evolved1

greenjerk said:
DL'ing now! Woo hoo!
Gotta get some shit done so I can try this out later tonight.

I guess I'm skipping class tomorrow morning. :lol

Hey You

Dabanton said:
So i just checked my stats and it says i've been playing for 2hr 30mins and i've only completed 1 mission got sidetracked doing sidequests and saving towns. :lol
Ditto. I've only been playing for an hour and 30 mins and gotta one done as well.:lol

Goddammit. I wish there were a way I could queue my PS3 to download this remotely so it would be ready when I get home. Remote play would work if I brought my PSP with me, right?

Evolved1

greenjerk said:
got the whole dlc bundle, first two are done, undead is now 15% complete, downloading about 1MB/sec.

20 mins ago I was pissed but now I'm kinda glad they didn't update PSN because I'm getting decent speeds. :lol

todahawk

recklessmind said:
20 mins ago I was pissed but now I'm kinda glad they didn't update PSN because I'm getting decent speeds. :lol
Nice! This is the fastest I've prolly ever gotten on PSN... 24%...
Can't wait!

hungry.jpg

owlbeak

Gentleman! I am jumping on for some zombie survival multiplayer. Please get on if you'd like to join me. My XBL name is Horsebite, if you friend me please just say Neogaf so I know who you are.

todahawk

recklessmind said:
45% and I started first! :lol
sonofa!
Well, I've got it installed, patched and sitting at the main menu. I'm stepping away for a bit then I'll try out the single player and keep an eye out for ya.

Hey You

Man I completely lost track of time playing this. So addicting! Rockstar does it again!:D

I did not expect to see a
Sasquatch
actually talk. Holy shit:lol

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I rode War off a very small cliff and he just crumpled and died. :/

On the plus side, now I know we have nothing to fear from the Apocalypse as long as we position an 8 foot drop somewhere between us and our foul harbingers.

I just got home and noticed there's a normal version and a bundle version.

I haven't bought any RDR DLC, so whatever's being bundled in I doubt I have.

Can anyone clarify what's the in bundle and if you think it's a good deal?

Thanks!

Lothars

Mike Works said:
I just got home and noticed there's a normal version and a bundle version.

I haven't bought any RDR DLC, so whatever's being bundled in I doubt I have.

Can anyone clarify what's the in bundle and if you think it's a good deal?

Thanks!

The 800 point version of Undead Nightmare is just Undead Nightmare, The 1600 point bundle is all the DLC together including Undead Nightmare.

so if you don't have any of the DLC than pick up the 1600 point bundle.

Lothars said:
The 800 point version of Undead Nightmare is just Undead Nightmare, The 1600 point bundle is all the DLC together including Undead Nightmare.

so if you don't have any of the DLC than pick up the 1600 point bundle.
I'm on PSN, so I don't know how much points are... I'm guessing 800pts = $10?

I was more asking how much would that other DLC be standalone, ie am I saving any money getting the bundle?

Also, is the (other) DLC good? I definitely want Undead Nightmare, but I'm hesitant about the other stuff.

Lothars

Mike Works said:
I'm on PSN, so I don't know how much points are... I'm guessing 800pts = $10?

I was more asking how much would that other DLC be standalone, ie am I saving any money getting the bundle?

Also, is the (other) DLC good? I definitely want Undead Nightmare, but I'm hesitant about the other stuff.

Ok, sorry bout that

So on PSN if you have Plus each DLC is 2 dollars off but it's still cheaper to go for the pack because it's 20 dollars compared to like 23 or something with indivdual packs.

I would still recommend to go for the bundle if you are interested in it because it's cheaper, mainly for Liars and Cheats because it's worth it for the poker and Liars Dice in multiplayer.

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
Got my first mythical beast.
While killing the Sasquatchs, I captured the 1 horse of the Apocalypse Pestilence. By the way did anyone else feel bad at the end of The Birth of Conservative and getting the last Sasquatch?

Beowulf28

Arkaerial said:
Got my first mythical beast.
While killing the Sasquatchs, I captured the 1 horse of the Apocalypse Pestilence. By the way did anyone else feel bad at the end of The Birth of Conservative and getting the last Sasquatch?
Yeah it was pretty fucked up :(

I've only been playing for about an hour, and I haven't progressed too far, but does anyone else get the feeling that this might be
John Marston's own personal Purgatory? I know R* says this takes place during RDR's story, but I think it being Purgatory's an interesting way to see it, especially after seeing what happened to the Professor and Drew McFarlane. With Abigail and Jack infected, Uncle dead, his friends being massacred, and John so very alone, it's like his own nightmares are fucking with him.

It's amazing how different the world looks. The sky, the music, the very colours, everything evokes such an eerie atmosphere. Just wandering around with my horse in the evening with the torch gives me the creeps.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
negitoro7 said:
I let the last one live, he eventually ran away.
Rockstar should put hooks to read your RDR save for the next GTA. If you let Sasquatch live, he/his offspring will show up somewhere. If you extinction'd him, he won't.

I've always thought that Rockstars take on Left 4 Dead with this engine would be AMAZING.

I hope that this is a test for that market or to see how this could work because damn....imagine the possibilities.

Top Bottom