• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RedLetterMedia |OT| Is This OT Replacing the Other OT?

But I think they did not like it, no?

Without going back to rewatch, I think the consensus was along the lines of "I know I shouldn't enjoy this, and I feel bad for liking it."

Thinking back to the Andor review, Rich's realization in the last few minutes is a top 5 RLM moment. Anyone who hasn't watched it yet should at least check out the last 5 or so minutes.

violence

I noticed their content slowed down a lot for obvious reasons and I think movie theaters will probably go the same path as game arcades. That’s why when I go see Avatar I will just try to have a good time. There is probably not gonna be too many more event movies.

The times they are a changing

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Grab your spinach and enjoy.

Like Rich I only saw Popeye once back in the 80's on TV when I was a kid. Just like him I thought, this is some weird shit and I'd already been watching the Popeye cartoon. Everybody should watch Popeye once in their life.

Futaleufu

Of course Popeye turned out like that, it was directed by the same guy who made Nashville and Pret-a-Porter. Popeye is less of a main character and more of the driving force that makes everything else happen. Viewers are less spectators and more voyeurists.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I like the Popeye movie with Robin Williams. But it's been a long time since I've seen it.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

violence

I was already thinking of watching Star Trek the next generation starting with season 3 due to their favorite episodes video. Now I’m thinking of watching Farscape, but that might be a step too far into nerd Dad territory.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I was already thinking of watching Star Trek the next generation starting with season 3 due to their favorite episodes video. Now I’m thinking of watching Farscape, but that might be a step too far into nerd Dad territory.

As someone who loved both (although the later series of farscape got a bit... weird) there great.

I'm just sad none of them seemed to ever watch Stargate SG1 as far as these Sci fi shows go that was always my favorite...

God damn I love this show.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
As someone who loved both (although the later series of farscape got a bit... weird) there great.

I'm just sad none of them seemed to ever watch Stargate SG1 as far as these Sci fi shows go that was always my favorite...

God damn I love this show.

You're not the only one. I fucking loved it. Wormhole Extreme is still one the funniest tv episodes I've seen, along with the groundhog day one you posted the clip of (I forget it's name). There was one where they swapped bodies as well, which was brilliant. Great show.

Top Bottom