• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember these shirts?

Mistake

I don't mind japanese shirts if they're artsy, but anime shirts I almost never go for unless you can't tell it is one

badblue

I always thought the super-hero/DBZ shirts were lame.

The tribal dragon shirts on the other hand....
s-l1600.jpg

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
In high school I bleached my tips, wore an adult Gohan t-shirt, and a metal ball necklace. I don’t think I cared about anything being lame. I had a couple cool t-shirts like one with Gotenks. I use to only see stores that sold incense and baseball caps selling DBZ shirts.

I definitely remember those, and honestly if you mix one with a pair of Oakleys and some cargo shorts you’ve got this year’s Halloween costume contest all wrapped up.

Lambogenie

Had a similar Spider-Man one. Was dope. It's about time for their return though give everything before has been revived by now.

TDiddyLive

Was just going through my closet, trying to clear some space, and while these weren't exactly hidden, I just felt like sharing them. Haven't worn these in decades because at some point they were considered lame. Probably got them during high school actually, but I'll be honest, I remember that I always found them comfy as hell.

Unless you're around my age, which is around 40, you might not remember these, but they were all over hot topic in the early 2000s.

HqqOUxK.jpg
Man, I actually still have that Spider-Man one stored away somewhere. I wore it to E3 back in the day and was watching G4 a year later and Tommy Tallarico was wearing it that year.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Don't think they ever made it to the old continent, or not in adult sizes at least.

Top Bottom