• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Duke Coaches, Administrators Ignored Sexual Assault Allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

knicks

Is this kid even any good? Never heard of him....can't imagine a coach like Krzyzewski trying to shelter a player from such a horrible act who isn't even a top quality player.

Fjordson

Is this kid even any good? Never heard of him....can't imagine a coach like Krzyzewski trying to shelter a player from such a horrible act who isn't even a top quality player.
He was talented, and a top recruit out of high school, but was disappointing in college. Only averaged 7 points a game this year.

He was talented, and a top recruit out of high school, but was disappointing in college. Only averaged 7 points a game this year.

I don't even know that he was disappointing. He started a lot of games as a freshman, played really well. He did not start as a sophomore or junior, but that's largely because Duke brought in even more talented players, though his own attitude and conditioning also played a factor, particularly early in his sophomore year.

For his time on the floor, I thought he actually played pretty well. He could create his own shot, he was an effective driver, and I said in the MBB thread that I thought he could transition to the primary ball handler next year if he was still on the team, as there looks to be a real need, assuming there are no surprise recruits and that freshman PG Tyus Jones declares for the NBA.

TraBuch

Banned
Area radio guy Adam Gold reports that Duke followed Title IX protocol.

Not sure how much that's worth for Deadspin/NYPost though.
Media and opposing fans are already convinced Duke covered everything up. Duke and K might've done everything that was needed of them, might be cleared of all wrongdoing, but that won't matter, Duke and K are just getting away with something again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom