• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: UFC 197 to feature both Conor McGregor AND Holy Holm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
He has chosen to dedicate this demolition job to the loyal people of Brazil and all the fans around the globe who stay true to their roots and loyal to their land.

Mr. McGregor has said that Rafael is a traitor to his people and vows to "behead the 'American Gringo' Rafael Dos Anjos, in the name of La Brasilia!"

Hahahah, what a clown.

Can't get excited about Tate, embarrassed, twice, by Ronda. If she goes and beats Holm then that division gets boring quick when Ronda comes back and just smacks her again.

Calling it now, McGregor will fight two weights and two defenses at UFC 200 if he wins at 197. He is arrogant enough.

Can't get excited about Tate, embarrassed, twice, by Ronda. If she goes and beats Holm then that division gets boring quick when Ronda comes back and just smacks her again.

Calling it now, McGregor will fight two weights and two defenses at UFC 200 if he wins at 197. He is arrogant enough.

LOL that's not even allowed.

Edit: Of course that would be the most badass thing ever.

FaceTurn

After winning both, he calls out Lawler for the WW belt.

Kavanagh speaking crazy

Kavanagh went on to hint that lightweight may not be the end of McGregor's divisional goals, and that a run to welterweight could be in the cards for 2017 as well.

"I've said from the beginning that welterweight may not be out of the question," Kavanagh wrote. "One of Conor's main sparring partners, Gunnar Nelson, is a welterweight, so Conor is very used to that feel. I would not be at all surprised if we're preparing to go for a third belt a year from now."

mekes

I'm having flashbacks of Dana stating that Conor can think what he wants and there is no way they would allow him to hold belts in 2 divisions..

Conor must have the UFC by the balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom