• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF
C12KT-1W8AIRicc.jpg:large

wat

The Russians have a recording of Trump getting pissed on by prostitutes in the same room the Obamas stayed in?

Trump has been accepting Kremlin intelligence on Democrat rivals?

Woah. Second claim is explosive if backed by evidence.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Holy shit, that report.

This is the straw that breaks the camel's back. It absolutely has to be.

hehehe, you know, i was just thinking that, and well, now i think nothing will happen. I had the exact same reaction when the pussy tape came out.

Beaulieu

People seem to be ignoring this part and taking it as 100% truth

Yes. This thread reads like a hardcore republican forum thread about Hillary. its a shame people cant put some wine in their water... this is the kind of behavior and mental gymnastics that got Trump to the place he is now.

Kusagari

If that golden shower thing is true then it 100% confirms Trump as the pettiest man alive.

Employing prostitutes to urinate on a bed he knows Obama slept on.

I'm gonna need for this blow up, regardless of what evidence comes to light. I want this to be what people are talking about until inauguration, if it happens.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Sadly CNN is the only one reporting this. Everyone else is focusing on the Dylan Roof sentencing.

For a hot minute. If you think this is getting swept under the rug you're crazy. Folks are just reacting to and validating the report. This is going places.

Trump voters won't care of course, but the law might. And I know they will, but I can't imagine the excuses Evangelicals will contort here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom