• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Banned
Trump: "There's going to be many many things with undrawing lines."

Though, I hate to admit, the one point he has about healthcare isn't a bad idea.

knicks

Rubio must have been watching Anderson Cooper on CNN prior to this debate because he said the same thing to a Trump supporter.

Geist-

I'm so excited for the General.\

A1ZCDe9.gif

Matticers

lol Rubio might be winning people over like he needs to. Trump looked super weak on that exchange. Rubio was Trump and Trump turned into Jeb.

hawk2025

I feel like Trump got taken down for the first time with this.

Somehow, by transitivity, the Christie takedown going through Rubiobot may have worked?

I mean, Rubio didn't look good. At all.

But Trump WAS stumped.

The worst part? He can actually explain why the idea of the "lines" actually makes some sense at first brush by making a simple (but clear) argument on competition. The trouble is that Trump clearly has no idea what this argument actually is.

If they'd gone in on Trump like this from the start, he wouldn't be where he's at. It's too little, too late at this point.

None of the people that are firmly for Trump care about the details anyways. They just want him to say that he'll make everything better.

kingkitty

rubio is gonna be our pres

the dream is dead

another conservative majority on supreme court

obamacare repealed

trump died in that fight

nib95

Banned
Rubio's actually getting in lots of good blows. Kind of surprising. This bot has had several patches and driver updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom