• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

Trump is either reloading some high charge shots on Rubio right now or he's pretty much done, Rubio has his edge on Trump for the rest of the debate.

It was a fine look. Trump's audience gives no fucks about those cheap pops Rubio goes for. It does nothing but anger them.

If the image you're running on is one of being a strong man, someone making you look silly can be hugely damaging. Right now a Trump supporter might be stuck thinking "how could he let Marco talk to him like that? I thought he was always going to win..."

There isn't enough time for Rubio to come back. Minor "wins" over Trump isn't going to really sway enough people quickly over to Trump.

Rubio also still has Cruz funneling votes away from him.

Goddamn, Rubio totally embarrassed Trump. Never thought I'd see the day. Rubio making a decent case for himself as the Giant Slayer tonight, though I don't honestly think this will cut significantly into Trump's support.

Velcro Fly

These guys all have pretty much nothing to lose and a shelf life of March 15. They all have a puncher's chance of landing one on the chin of Donald Trump. Especially when two of them are just doing nothing but tearing him down with ugliness.

SaviourMK2

RUbio is getting in good punches.

Unfortunately the crowd is brain dead, they're even cheering for Carson's snoring, so it's impossible to tell

Brakke

Banned
Rubio spitting fire but like... duh. That's not some searing insight dude. "Trump doesn't have policy" has been obviously true from the get-go. I don't know why he thinks he's going to turn Trump supporters by saying a thing they've surely already noticed or else already decided not to care about.

danm999

I think Rubio is actually getting the better of Trump but it won't matter.

Trump's supporters don't go to him for cogent, intelligent debate performances.

Ecotic

If they'd gone in on Trump like this from the start, he wouldn't be where he's at. It's too little, too late at this point.

None of the people that are firmly for Trump care about the details anyways. They just want him to say that he'll make everything better.
Exactly, everyone should have dog piled him like this back in October at the latest.

billeh

latest

Kasich.

hawk2025

I'm still reeling from the fact that Rubio used the Rubiobot strategy.

...and it somehow seems to have worked.

What planet is this.

Steel

Banned
rubio is gonna be our pres

the dream is dead

another conservative majority on supreme court

obamacare repealed

trump died in that fight

If Trump were to lose anybody they'd go to Cruz. Who doesn't have a single solitary chance of winning a general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom