• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Everyone knows Rubio = establishment. CNN was trying to bate Trump there, they try to corner him too. Trump will still own it.

FiggyCal

Banned
To beat a child you must become the child I guess...
Meanwhile Kasich still thinks this is a debate.

Kasich is a jerk who thinks he's above all of this and better than everyone else on the stage. He is so condescending in every answer he gives and his act is not at all endearing. No one cares.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The crowd makes Rubio's retorts sound better than they are. He's trying to out-Trump Trump but is terrible at it.

hawk2025

Can someone give a summary of how Domo Arigato Mr Ruboto killed Trump?

Rubio essentially walked into a Rubio-bot attack by Trump.

Then turned it around.

Then it somehow worked, as Trump repeated himself multiple times for nearly 3 minutes with zero additional details.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smh @ Carson

go back to sleep

sangreal

Yeah I don't get why the crowd was cheering. Trump repeated himself because Rubio was asking a stupid question. What else did he need to say?

my favorite was when rubio pointed it out after the moderator asked the same question again and trump gave the same answer

but I think that attack is going to leave a mark. rubio landed a bunch of shots there and trump gets ugly when on defense

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
$500 for each person.

ONE ROUND of my two-year-old's shots are $700. ONE ROUND.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
latest

Kasich.

Nah. More like...

lkWhuBo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom