• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Trump is like the uncle who's super drunk at Thanksgiving that gets way too close to everyone's face.

This is a fuckin' shit show.

Alcander

It's funny how GAF claims to hate Trump but everyone in this thread is cheering him on. His opinions are so dumb, but it's hard to deny how weirdly likable he is.

I think I just hate the other two so much more. I don't even know. I think Trump would be terrible as president but I want him to steamroll Rubio and Cruz.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
CNN on every question directs each candidate to attack Trump.

Kusagari

Cruz and Rubio fail to understand that shit like that is why Trump is dominating working class whites.

He's attacking the Republican Party from the inside and showing that working class whites don't necessarily disagree with things like Obamacare. They disagree with what the Republican Party has vilified.

Trump has brilliantly used that to his advantage by agreeing with them that Obamacare sucks and then floating similar "but better" ideas that Cruz/Rubio try to attack him on and fail miserably.

Raxus

54cc8af416bb3_-_esq-andy-richter-jeopardy-031312-lg.jpg

#bitchblitzer

Barzul

Cruz is an idiot and fucking scary. He'd rather see people die than see them get medical help. That's what he just said. Thank God for Trump in some ways.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
It's funny how GAF claims to hate Trump but everyone in this thread is cheering him on. His opinions are so dumb, but it's hard to deny how weirdly likable he is.

Hard not to take Trump's side when Cruz and Rubio are attacking him for not being insane enough.

Maybe if they actually were attacking him on the wall and muslim ban, things would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom