• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movement

SNL_1627_09_Update_6_Drunk_Uncle.png

Guess who's back? it's your back.

It's funny how GAF claims to hate Trump but everyone in this thread is cheering him on. His opinions are so dumb, but it's hard to deny how weirdly likable he is.

I think he's being cheered on because this stuff may fly in the GOP primary, but he'd get eaten alive in the general. I'm now full confident on that as I hear info on his specific plans or lack thereof.

He's taken the GOP by the balls, but that isn't enough in the general stage.

WarMacheen

To be fair, you can't really describe exactly how to balance the federal budget and bring down the deficit in the time allotted on a debate stage. I mean if he wants Trump to name everything that he could or would do, we would be here a while

Gattsu25

Banned
Hard not to take Trump's side when Cruz and Rubio are attacking him for not being insane enough.

Maybe if they actually were attacking him on the wall and muslim ban, things would be different.
I've never defended Trump in this thread and I won't. Dude is a shitstain.

That said... Cruz's attack line was literally that Trump promised not to let people die on the streets.

Those were literally Cruz's words. That was literally the heart of his attack.

Movement

Kasich, you absolutely cannot claim austerity and lower taxes will grow the economy. you are impirically incorrect and horrible.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
These questions for Trump are so brutal compared to Rubio/Cruz. Those two have gotten softballs.

sangreal

To be fair, you can't really describe exactly how to balance the federal budget and bring down the deficit in the time allotted on a debate stage. I mean if he wants Trump to name everything that he could or would do, we would be here a while

Yes, it was a gotcha but you gotta prepare for those. You don't want to be Rick Perry trying to list out agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom