• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Sounds like Anderson Cooper has fallen ill after watching that travesty.

El Aleph

Banned
Cruz's supporters are in my experience, like him. They want Cruz as President because they want a religious extremist to get into power and kill abortion... kill immigration... kill health care... kill gay marriage... at any cost. Cruz would do this very effectively if President (spoiler alert, he won't even get the nomination).

Again, I'd rather an idiot than a snake.

Or put it this way, I'd rather hand an idiot a gun knowing they might shoot me, than hand a gun to a trained and proficient marksman who wants to kill me.

Trump is a snake too. Come on. And Trump is the one with the Neo-Nazi/White Nationalist vote locked down, not Cruz. They're even worse than the religious extremists and want to kill the same things (sometimes literally).

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, that final shot of Kasich leaning away from Cruz, worried about catching his cold.

I really fear and anticipate trump vs clinton. Its going to be freaking weird.

It's going to be awesome. Scary for those invested in the future of this country (and hey, that's me! I have a mortgage here even if I have a British passport) but amazing for anyone sitting on the side lines.

Raxus

So BIG thanks to Makai for the thread and the constant stream of great gifs.

So how much is Trump going to win this one by. A lot or A LOT?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna need a gif of Kasich literally jumping away from Cruz at the very end there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom