• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 10 [CNN] Super Tuesday Bros. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
q50IAQM.jpg

Eagerly anticipating a clip show/highlight reel/recap.

From what I'm hearing on twitter by both liberals AND conservatives, tonight's debate has been a super shitshow.

lednerg

Trump said maybe he's being audited so much "because of religion," specifically because that he's "a strong Christian."

I think Trump does actually love debating.

I don't blame him

There's something fun about it. I love to play devils advocate on GAF or jump into a discussion to take up a contrary position because it's about pushing somebody, intellectually, to the edge.

PREVIEW HAS EXPIRED

FUCK YOU TOO CNN

If people keep willing to declare Trump the winner of every argument the instant an insult comes out of his mouth, I don't know why people keep saying that Hillary is going to eviscerate him. They'll still declare him the winner when those insults come out regardless of what she says.

There were several instances where Cruz/Rubio legitimately destroyed his argument, but Trump then says one lame insult and everyone in this thread was going "OOOH SHIT CAN'T STUMP DA TRUMP".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom