• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump right now:

sloth-cat-shh-no-tears-just-dreams.gif

Pineapple

I'm convinced at this point the RNC sat down with each candidate and told them to knock it off.

This is a bizarrely tranquil debate. Even when provoked, no one wants to throw a punch.

Kusagari

If Cruz keeps poking Trump like this he might lose the act eventually and come loose. You can tell he's getting somewhat annoyed because his voice is raised.

I'm convinced at this point the RNC sat down with each candidate and told them to knock it off.

This is a bizarrely tranquil debate. Even when provoked, no one wants to throw a punch.

Trump has nothing to gain. Rubio has everything to lose, so he's careful. Cruz is still throwing punches, but they're being ignored. And Kasich is Kasich.

If Cruz keeps poking Trump like this he might lose the act eventually and come loose. You can tell he's getting somewhat annoyed because his voice is raised.

yep, I sense he's starting to boil a little.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Damn, Cruz with that tax raise haymaker. He has a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom