• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaviourMK2

U6's going down, Trump, bruh.

Every single measure of unemployment is going down.

09Mtaqg.jpg

They're Republicans, they don't know what they're doing. These are the same individuals who said there was no global warming because it snowed in January in the Northeast

~Kinggi~

Banned
This debate now has \me seriously worried at Trump winning the GE. He has completely changed up his act hoping everyone forgets.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
People saying Trump is a genius are just saying that right? He's given nothing tonight, but tired talking points. He looks bored with the whole thing.

He's won already. He's got nothing to gain from engaging these fools. So long as he takes Florida it's all over.

On Trump's trade, I think it was clear his intention was to price tariffs so high to then make it cheaper to manufacture here.

Except nobody has addressed robots......

zoozilla

People saying Trump is a genius are just saying that right? He's given nothing tonight, but tired talking points. He looks bored with the whole thing.

He knows that as the general election looms, bad publicity can do more harm than good.

He's playing it real smart.

Tesseract

Banned
North Korea threatens us every day and we don't care. What makes Trump think China will give one single shit?

Maybe you should read Donald Trump's the art of the deal and find out. The most charitable book of all time, figuratively and literally. Second only to the Bible, King James version. Do we love God on neogaf. I know, I know it.

Why is it that whenever the debate stage becomes a full-on circus of nothing but insults and yelling, the general consensus on NeoGAF is something to the effect of, "Look at these clowns... This is the GOP everybody!" and then when things are more mellow, like now for instance, people suddenly want them to start attacking each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom