• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Banned
U6's going down, Trump, bruh.

Every single measure of unemployment is going down.

09Mtaqg.jpg

Facts have no place in this debate. Shame on you.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I KNEW that was gonna be Trump's answer. Dumb Cruz.

"We'll bring the jobs back"

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Did Cruz say that Trump's tax on imports is bad, while Cruz's own taxes on imports would be somehow different/better? I dunno, I'm not paying too much attention at the moment.

RoKKeR

Trump is... taking the high road? Cruz jockeying for a fight with the Don?

Did somebody spike my fucking drink at dinner tonight?

royalan

"I don't know what we're gonna tax 'em. But we're gonna tax 'em! Better behave! Our country's in trouble, folks!"

CNN Republican debates are so pathetic.

Boke1879

People saying Trump is a genius are just saying that right? He's given nothing tonight, but tired talking points. He looks bored with the whole thing.

Nibiru

Banned
There has been way too many of these debates and we have seen it all over and over again. There is only so many ways you can sell yourself.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Did Cruz say that Trump's tax on imports is bad, while Cruz's own taxes on imports would be somehow different/better? I dunno, I'm not paying too much attention at the moment.

Yes..laughable. Trump has never caught it...

At least this time around he argued the counter-argument of tariffs semi-decent...that's to incentivize domestic production and protect domestic producers. At the same time you're limiting consumption - there is no way to spin that, even with goods with high inelasticity of demand.

People saying Trump is a genius are just saying that right? He's given nothing tonight, but tired talking points. He looks bored with the whole thing.

He's moving into the general election lane. He just seems above it all to me and that seems like the smart place for him to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom