• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

params7

Banned
I love how you are defending Trump in a debate where he's advocating the murder of Muslim families and finding the solution to the Muslim problem.

He's revised his stance on that. Didn't clear it here but he said he won't kill them, but arrest them or deny visas.

Right now - Trump is going extreme left wing on Israel-Palestine issue. He's sticking up for the Islamic nation that is suffering the most and won't even be livable by 2020 - in a country where doing is is complete political suicide and unheard off with the most powerful lobbies by Pro-Israel. Even Clinton won't ever have the guts to do this.

didktBh.png
Damn, that's a big loss for Trump

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck...why is no one clapping when Trump says he wants to try having peace in Israel? If these people are so pro Israel, they'd want it to exist in peace.
You'd think, but to some people it seems pro-Isreal only means no consideration to Palestine.

Wagram

Trump: I'll threaten (no real plan). I'll be neutral (but be pro-Israel). I'll cut other programs for SS (but numbers don't add up).

Yeah, he's doing great guys!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
We used to fight without regard to collateral damage. Ahhh, the good old days.

You'd think, but to some people it seems pro-Isreal only means no consideration to Palestine.
Yup. Some of my "serious" Republican friends (don't normally join in on the racist stuff) are posting "seriously?! Peace with the Palestinians? They don't want peace!" on Twitter right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom