• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsOkBro

200.gif

I'm out

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
As soon as this Cuba answer started, I knew it was going to go down this road.

Sianos

Actually this is the turning point where he actually has a chance in the GE. Shits real now. Get to the bunkers.
were you there for when trump said al(most all) muslims hate us, he doubled down on his plan to hunt and kill innocent citizens, and called for a loosening of the rules of engagement with regards to torture

a 3 degree pivot back towards the middle - only 87 more to go

Boke1879

That makes you little better than him. For fucks sake if you are going to think of yourself as a liberal at least try to understand the world from someone else's point of view. Go watch DFW commencement speech again if you forget why that is important.

Nah. can't get behind someone who say's we need camera in mosque's and says' the shit he's says as a person running for President.

Brakke

Banned
These dudes are so much more civil-presenting than usual but they're still saying abhorrent things. It was better when they were screaming at each other, this new calm style is dissonant.

Hopfrog

Trump has an interesting worldview. Literally every other country in the world, large or small, is governed by genius wheeler-dealers that screw our idiot negotiators every time.

Raxus

I'd like to take a second out of this boring, yet infuriating debate to just laugh at Drumph's terrible record on deals and still wanting to 'make a good deal'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom