• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

This is where Trump lost the nomination.

960.jpg

Paltheos

Isn't the problem that the VA has no money or incentive to work there? Power to fire isn't the problem. I'm not surprised it wasn't used.

Trump: I'll threaten (no real plan). I'll be neutral (but be pro-Israel). I'll cut other programs for SS (but numbers don't add up).

Yeah, he's doing great guys!

Nobody thinks his points are good, but he's doing EXACTLY what he needs to do to cinch the nomination, tonight. He's not giving anybody any ammo, looking "presidential", looking tough by comparison to the mincing politicians around him. Nobody willing to vote for Donald Trump give a FUCK about any of the things you are talking about.

Nipo

TRump can say nothing and people will say he won. I have no respect for someone who votes for him.

That makes you little better than him. For fucks sake if you are going to think of yourself as a liberal at least try to understand the world from someone else's point of view. Go watch DFW commencement speech again if you forget why that is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom