• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

I can generally only stomach a few minutes of these debates. I tune in just in time to see Rubio deny humans causing climate change.

Don't know how y'all stomach this, you're made of sterner stuff than I.

We're looking for blood, and the stone will not give

Raxus

Rubio sweetie. As someone from a coal industry state. You can give them a free check but the writing is on the wall. Coal is going to die within the next decade or two.

Oltsu

Banned
Sometimes for a minute I wish to see one of these guys win the GE just to see the salt that it would cause online.

And then I remember that this is their position on climate change and suddenly it's not so funny anymore.

kess

the-spy-who-loved-me-25.png

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Absolutely terrible answer. Some of the defeatist tonest with these issues, man.

"Let's not work for better energy policy, it's not like the world will follow."

What a great leader you are, Rubio.

EBreda

Did Kasich really say the WORLD is BEGGING for Murica police of the world to come back??

Yeah sure.

And Rubio is really saying that clean power act is bullshit because it's gonna raise 20 bucks on your power bill.

And we're back to Republicans being just plain ignorant. Kasich tried to ammend that and there was no clapping at all.

I'm getting sick.

Geist-

What the fuck are you guys going to do when Florida starts flooding?

Sounds like Kasich is the voice of reason on there.

Joeku

Man, I stopped drinking an hour ago but I'm still too drunk for the rest of this shit.

And I'm not even American. How the fuck do y'all deal with this shit?

impirius

Let's build a trillion-year battery and broadcast that Rubio answer on a loop from the top of the highest mountain so that future alien visitors will know what the hell happened to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom