• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

BoP-Report-32.png

http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/

Have one under Bush. It is hilarious.

royalan

At first I was thinking Rubio was getting lost in the debate. Now I think it's Cruz.

As for Trump? Trump doesn't even have to say a word, and the debate still revolves around him.

Jesus Christ, Cruz came across as less of a dick bag than little Marco when it came to climate change. Never thought I'd see the day.

They're in Miami.

Raxus

Uh....Trump. It means you endorse them.

Fuck, I forgot this was bizarro world.

I forgot Germany is a hellhole. Sorry German GAF.

Sianos

trump is refusing to disavow his praise of the chinese response to the tiananmen square protest

that pivot to the middle

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What's wrong with Germany? Shit like that...I feel super uneasy about Trump being the one that handles foreign relations. I'd take anyone on the stage over him.

At first I was thinking Rubio was getting lost in the debate. Now I think it's Cruz.

As for Trump? Trump doesn't even have to say a word, and the debate still revolves around him.
Agreed. Rubio's at least given all the right answers for Florida, and isn't sounding overly polished.

Cruz, on the other hand, is just coming across as a less earnest Trump-lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom