• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoRéN;198118011 said:
Unless you are poor and trying to get healthcare services from planned parenthood.

I didn't say he was perfect, or even particularly good, but I suspect the country would do the least badly under Kasich compared to the other GOP candidates.

Yoooooooooo

Man fuck you Donald Trump you are a giant piece of shit. Racist scumbag

Fuck you Rubio with your climate change denial

Fuck you Cruz with your slimy bullshit and whatever it is the fuck you are doing right now

And Kasich, you're ok
Kasich is cool if you're not one of the people he wants to murder

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's blowing my mind that he made excuses for that behavior. They are so passionate they just want to hit people in the face.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
What? Is he arguing these protesters have been beating people up? Where is the video of this?

Here's one of those angry black thugs walking out of a Trump rally and not getting out of the way of a noble American who's fist was in his path. And then those honorable and noble police men tackle the thug who was just punched.

HqluYbd.gif

And here's the video of the rest of the protestors being led out of the venue to the chant of "go home niggers"

https://www.facebook.com/aprettygoodrapper/posts/988760401206723

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom