• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Can we replace CNN debates with Univision debates? All of them.

CNN has been a damn embarrassment in their handling of these debates and letting bullshit slide. EVEN FOX NEWS DUG IN HARDER THAN THIS.

Condom

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Let's not talk about my encouragement of violence in my audience, let's talk about police.

Steel

Banned
BTW did Trump just say that the violence at his rallies is beautiful in the same sentence that he said he condemns it?

Kibbles

That fucking sigh that Ted Cruz gives every god damn time he is about to make a speech

Ted: You know *sigh*... blah blah blah blah

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
bullshit bullshit oh shit my bullshit isn't working bull shit bullshitshitshit shit what can i say bullshit oh yeah

COPS ARE GOOD PEOPLE

*cheers*

Nailed it.

RoKKeR

Yoooooooooo

Man fuck you Donald Trump you are a giant piece of shit. Racist scumbag

Fuck you Rubio with your climate change denial

Fuck you Cruz with your slimy bullshit and whatever it is the fuck you are doing right now

And Kasich, you're ok

chaos789

Banned
Anyone who votes for any of these Republican candidates needs mental health help. Republicans are generally for corporate interest and protecting the wealthy, wages and environment be damned if they get in the way of billionaire profits. Sure Republican love to spoon feed people BS about freedom and fighting terrorism but that is all cover , especially since they are funded by the Military Industrial Complex and yes some Democrats are too. But scaring people about gun rights and abortion n and gay marriage is getting old as are standard of living continues to decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom