• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

john "the nice one" kasich trying to justify why people are violently beating minorities for existing at trump rallies

republicans

Toxi

Banned
Yoooooooooo

Man fuck you Donald Trump you are a giant piece of shit. Racist scumbag

Fuck you Rubio with your climate change denial

Fuck you Cruz with your slimy bullshit and whatever it is the fuck you are doing right now

And Kasich, you're ok
Nah, Kasich is not okay.

Fuck Kasich for going Bush-style warhawk.

Xeteh

This debate is a circus. I know you had a question for me but let me just ignore that and hit points that make people cheer!

Geist-

Here's one of those angry black thugs walking out of a Trump rally and not getting out of the way of a noble American who's fist was in his path. And then those honorable and noble police men tackle the thug who was just punched.

HqluYbd.gif
This makes me so pissed off.

Tom_Cody

Here's one of those angry black thugs walking out of a Trump rally and not getting out of the way of a noble American who's fist was in his path. And then those honorable and noble police men tackle the thug who was just punched.

HqluYbd.gif

And here's the video of the rest of the protestors being led out of the venue to the chant of "go home niggers"

https://www.facebook.com/aprettygoodrapper/posts/988760401206723
Fuck that human garbage. This is terrible.

MechaX

All this when any single fucking one of them could have been like "punching people is wrong."

And one of these fuckwits may potentially become President.

This is the first Rep Debate to get me triggered like this. Fuck these guys and everything they stand for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom