• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

mysides.gif

I hope they find something to break Trump on. There's gotta be teams of analysts searching for the silver bullet.

Ironically, the biggest weakness in his plan is one that the Republicans will never touch.

Trump's base is, for the most part, opposed to tax cuts for the megarich. Trump's tax plan is exactly that - especially damning since he himself benefits so clearly. But it's less lopsided than the plans of his direct competitors, so they'd have no foot to stand on in the debates.

Clinton (or especially Sanders) though, could endlessly rake him over the coals for proposing tax measures that only help him and his billionaire kin.

danm999

Uggh Carly.

Isn't there a group of children to kidnap and use as political props somewhere she needs to be attending to.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Big Don, Little Marco, Lyin' Ted

I still have to pinch myself sometimes to make sure this is actually happening. What a wild election season.

cowboyz89

Almost time

leDhQWi.gif
I still cant get over how great this gif is....
The childlike glee on Cruz face knowing he couldnt do it alone
The determination and slight excitement on Rubios face
The frustration on Trumps face as he tries to fight off the 2 annoying mosquitoes biting at him

Perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom