• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the fuck am I watching this?

This is like watching a bunch of monkeys screaming at eachother.

yet one of these monkeys has a good shot at effectively running the world? ugh.

Foffy

Banned
Secular people have values too you fucking dumb ass. I just don't need a magical sky daddy to force me into being a decent person.I do it because I'm a fucking decent person.

Don't believe in a God? You have no soul!

Everyone lacks a soul. You and I are just aware of it. ;)

Sianos

im impressed by carson's joke,

but when you spend all debate in deep thought with your eyes closed im assuming you come up with some great stuff

carson's mind is the hyperbolic time chamber of republican politics
hehehe, and that's why he's confused as to if he's still in america

oh boy time to debate all the gun research done by the cdc OH WAIT L M A O

params7

Banned
Trump basically really wants Iowa. Its first in the game and Cruz is taking it away from him. Cruz legitimately has Trump rattled there.

FiggyCal

Banned
I wonder if Carson could steal back some of his voters in Iowa. That'd be hysterical.

Deliver Iowa to the Trumpmeister, please..

I want to vote for the guy after that. That was the most beautiful thing I've seen tonight. That's two good jokes from the brilliant brain surgeon.

Are these fuckers going to actually answer a question?

Why don't the moderators just ask "why is America great and why are Obama and Hillary the worst?" because every answer they give ends up with some form of that. These guys have zero substance or ideas, but i guess you don't need that when you are pandering to people with zero brainpower.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
"Why Is Hillary an enabler of sexism?"

"Because America is divided and needs to be united.

That's why we need to stand up to progressives and stand up for what we believe in."

That entire segment was amazingly crazy.

The scariest part of this debate is that the audience has been more deplorable than the candidates. The shit they're applauding, booing, calling out etc is just insane. "Should Bill Clinton's sex life be fair game?" And before a candidate can even address it a dozen audience members were shouting "YES!" I mean good god, do you want a discussion about problems in the country or do you just want to watch other people get torn apart because you disagree with them and to hell with the national outcome?

I'm a few beers in by the way so apologies for run on sentences and such.

I want to forcefully projectile vomit whenever any of these people open their mouths.

But I just ate dinner and had a milkshake, so that might be part of it.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Secular people have values too you fucking dumb ass. I just don't need a magical sky daddy to force me into being a decent person.I do it because I'm a fucking decent person.

Not that I agree with Carson or anything but this is probably one of the most unconvincing posts I've ever read.

"Fuck you man! I'm a fucking decent person! I'm a goddamn motherfucking saint!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom