• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncytia

The only positive from this is that it's a debate not entirely about how hard you're gonna bomb ISIS.

I'm sure once they bring up the Indonesia attack it will be swell.

"What's Indonesia?"
"It's a majority moslem country? That doesn't sound good"
"We need to carpet bomb those moslems in every country they have taken over"

And other similar nonsense.

adj_noun

"Why Is Hillary an enabler of sexism?"

"Because America is divided and needs to be united.

That's why we need to stand up to progressives and stand up for what we believe in."

That entire segment was amazingly crazy.

You're not really supposed to think about the answer as a whole; you're just supposed to cheer for the individual red meat points.

Actually stopping and thinking about what's being said isn't a big priority.

Gutek

God, what a shitshow. I can't believe these clowns are running for president. I sincerely hope that America proves me wrong and it'll be a landslide victory for the Dems.

There is no way the GOP will have this many debates or be so generous with how many people they allow to participate next cycle. The amount of negative soundbite material that is going to come out of all these clusterfucks is going to be epic.

After a week of mourning Bowie, this is just what I needed to cheer me up.

Sianos

jeb!: nikki did a good job in the AFTERMATH [of obama's state of the union address]

THE AFTERMATH

BUT REMEMBER GUYS, IT'S THE LIBERALS WHO ARE UNFAIR TO THE REPUBLUCANS

UraMallas

Obama's executive order is exactly what Jeb is talking about and he couldn't get it passed in Congress so he threw his hands up and said 'fuck it, I'll do it myself.'

Foffy

Banned
Go to congress?

Jeb, remember your party. Obama can literally promote a cure for cancer and your party would vote against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom