• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

"If you had bullets going in the different direction, you wouldn't have 14-15 dead right now"

Yeah you'd probably have even more.

GavinGT

Banned
What was the question that prompted Carson to talk about internet comments?

It was the Hillary Clinton question:

"Dr. Carson, one of the other candidates on this stage has brought up Bill Clinton's past indisgressions. Is that a legitimate topic in this election? And what do you think of the notion that Hillary Clinton is an enabler of sexual misconduct?"

If I were a moderator, my question would be "If the President's executive orders are illegal under the constitution, why haven't any of you tried to sue the administration? Or do anything other than whine about it?"

ctfg23

It was the Hillary Clinton question:

"Dr. Carson, one of the other candidates on this stage has brought up Bill Clinton's past indisgressions. Is that a legitimate topic in this election? And what do you think of the notion that Hillary Clinton is an enabler of sexual misconduct?"

Ah ok. Thanks.

Hopfrog

Rubio might scare me the most because it seems like he should know better than to spout his nonsense, but he really doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom